It has 100 % lost it's charm.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

Reaction score
I played it in 2001, I think, and I reently went back to visit, and god has it lost it's charm! You have to watch your back every minute for those gosh dng hackers! What do you think? :angry:

I've been on forever but don't really play avidly, but i've never been hacked...

Me too, I've never been scamed, well my friend was trying to scam me....nevermind, but I don't go on neopets as well because of this problem on my computer. But that's only 1/4 of the reason why. But I just don't like neopets that much anymore. I used to love it but now, it's kinda boring cuz I already know how to do and stuff. ;)

\\ng//

most of the people on neopets the only reason they play it is because they"re addicted to it. :)

I hate neopets. That is why I became a scammer. I scammed like, so many NP I accually got the Adam Avatar. Neopets sucks. Anybody who can make 1,000,000 in playing those stupid games in 2 weeks has no life.

-C.M.

There have been very few instances where Neopets has been hacked... and the target is Neopets and not individual users. Being sucked into a scam is a different thing. Neopets is not really good for young kids anymore because they just don't have the common sense to know when something doesn't seem right and avoid outrightly giving their password away or having the dodgy done and giving a stack load of NP away.

Neopets lost its charm for me a long time ago, a few years ago if you want to know. Never got scammed or anything just didn't like how I felt like I was wasting my time. Everything is so expensive and just to get a decent painted pet you had to pay big NP. It was all a waste of time. Furry-Paws is where I hang out as Qtippy. No big NP needed, just alot of hard work putting your dogs in shows to get higher leveled dogs.

Ijust recently visited - new stuff, but still hate it. My friend's cousin got my friend's friend banned and I know this cause she was sending the message. And Neopets is trying to hack Webkinz! AGGGGHHHHH!

It's kinda dangerous. I mean, they ask for you postal code! *shivers* They're stalking us! GOING THROUGH OUR MAIL!!! AAAAAAH! *coughs* Sorry. I'm a kid so I'm creeped out by it. :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back