Help! Tamagotchi can't have kids?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodancer

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum...I need some serious help!!

I have a V4 tamagotchi and it's over 3 weeks old now. The age just stopped at 25. The matchmaker won't appear, so she can't have a baby. Why is this?! I really want a new tamagotchi to take care of...it's been the same one since I bought the V4 edition.

I'm pretty sure she's "retired" from work. The King gave her a cane, which I think means retirement? I'm not sure. I'm new to the V4 edition, I read all the instructions, but I'm still lost. =/

Oh and she was a doctor. I visited tamatown too, to see if there was something I had to do there, but apparently there wasn't.

And the tamagotchi I have looks exactly like the matchmaker. =/

Please help my tamagotchi have a baby!!!!!

Thank you^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can't, unless you have another old tama to mate them. If not, then reset. And next time, try not to miss the Match Maker.

So the matchmaker will come no matter what and if you miss her, then she'll never come again?

I guess I'll have to reset it. =/ That sucks lol.

Thanks for the help.

really, the only good option you have is to mate it with another oldie....

you must have missed the matchmaker, so next time becareful...

but just out of curiousity, when does the matchmaker come?

the matchmaker comes at 10:30 am, then 3 pm, then 7:30 pm when your tama is over 6. The mm doesn't always come so you have to wait for each different time each day and hope she'll come. You can put your clock to the minute before each time, though, and the mm sometimes comes

That's so weird. I just restarted it, because I've had the mm tamagotchi for so long now and I wanted a new one lol.

It's just weird that I missed the matchmaker though! That's the first time that's ever happened for me. =/ Does the matchmaker ALWAYS come for EVERY tamagotchi? Or can she never appear at all??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back