Do you like Criss Angel-Mindfreak

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the tv show, Criss Angel Mindfreak?

• Yes i love that show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesnt Interest me

• No

• Hate it

• Never seen it before

• Never heard of it

• Its okay

• Total voters

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Does anyone like this show? Criss Angel -Mindfreak. Criss Angel does really cool tricks and illusions, such as making an Elephant disapear, to Floating in mid-air. He can also escape from things --

like the show i saw yesterday, he did this trick where he was in a coffin, handcuffed, and the handcuffs were bolted to the inside of the coffin, making it difficult to get out, there was a speeding car coming towards him, and Criss had to escape from the Coffin otherwise the Car would Crash into it, and Blow it up to peices, killing him. He escaped though. which was cool

Heck yeah.

I love his cool tricks.

Tomorrow I seriously gotta watch Criss Angel becuz it's the start of a new season and to start it off: Dog the Bounty Hunter makes an appearance. On the commercial, Dog pushes Criss into a pool will Criss is tied to a chair and Beth looks scared.

I gotta see gotta see gotta see...

I seen that episode today. it was Awesome

His tricks are great, Did you see the one where he was buried alive? Everyone was so worried, then the dirt started moving, and his hand popped out of the dirt, then the rest of him

Criss Angel is hawt. <3

Yes I love that show. Well, I haven't really watched it, but I watched, at least, a few episodes.

And Criss Angel is hott. ♥_♥

Ha! Mind Freak is awesome. This one time, he was cut in half. Nothing to cover his body, so it was all exposed.

I swear, that dude practically inhales the art of magic and illusion.

I.Love.Mindfreak. I never knew he was 39! Anyway, my favorite show is the one where he shows everyone the scams alot of people use.

I love Mindfreak..

His cat is awesome<3

But he scares me sometimes. The needles, the thing in Time Square -shudder-

Mindfreak is the best! And Criss Angel is so hot!! I can't wait for the new season to start on wednsday! Next time I go back to Vegas, I am going to go see his show at the Luxor! I can't wait!

Yeah I love the show, Chris Angel is WAY better than David Blaine
David Blaine's tricks are actually real unlike Chris Angel's.

Chris Angel's trick are mearly just camera illusions and cleaver editing.

Anyone with money for technical equipment could be just as good as Chris Angel.

i only watch it to use common sense and tell everyone how he did it , unlike other people who watch the show and say ," WOW HOW DID HE DO THAT!!!"

Latest posts

Back