Sign in to follow this  
sandles03

GOTCHI POINTS

Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this
" What will happen when my adult leaves". Do I still get to keep those precious gotchi points or do I loose these.

If anyone knows the answer to this question, please post it.

Very stressed tama parent.....

i think you'll lose them...i'm still with gen 1 tama :)

No I think you keep them because that wouldn't be fair. You keep your items so I think you would keep your extra gotchi points and well that just would be mean if they took it all away from you! But I'm not sure.

I don't have a v2 yet, but everyone I've talked to so far who has one, says that you keep the gotchi points from generation to generation :huh:

[quote name='sandles03' date='Jun 28 2005, 04:18 AM'] Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this
" What will happen when my adult leaves". Do I still get to keep those precious gotchi points or do I loose these.

Very stressed tama parent..... [/quote]
[color=orange]I use the slot game alot too! You lose your points, but you can keep your items.

I posted it!

Helping Hand :([/color]

[quote name='sandles03' date='Jun 28 2005, 08:18 PM'] Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this

Very stressed tama parent..... [/quote]
you keep points when your Tama has a baby!