GOTCHI POINTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandles03

Reaction score
Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this

" What will happen when my adult leaves". Do I still get to keep those precious gotchi points or do I loose these.

If anyone knows the answer to this question, please post it.

Very stressed tama parent.....

No I think you keep them because that wouldn't be fair. You keep your items so I think you would keep your extra gotchi points and well that just would be mean if they took it all away from you! But I'm not sure.

I don't have a v2 yet, but everyone I've talked to so far who has one, says that you keep the gotchi points from generation to generation :huh:

Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this" What will happen when my adult leaves". Do I still get to keep those precious gotchi points or do I loose these.

I use the slot game alot too! You lose your points, but you can keep your items.

I posted it!

Helping Hand :(

Ok, Im building up my gotchi points using the slot game because this give's u heaps of points. But my ???? to you all is this" What will happen when my adult leaves". Do I still get to keep those precious gotchi points or do I loose these.

you keep points when your Tama has a baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back