My Tama Switched Jobs! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tama switched jobs?

• No, I've stuck with this one whether I've liked it or not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, It was so unexpected!

• No...But I got another offer and rejected it.

• Yeah, but then It changed again!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaHeartz

Reaction score
I got a [!] mail, so I clicked on it. It showed my tama in front of my work building. I pressed B and my Tama went to his job. As soon as I had finished the job game, I got a nother mail with a [!] I clicked on that, but this time decided to press A. It took me to other buildings just like when you get job offers. I pressed B on the hair salon, and he went there and the little judges showed up just like when you get a job interview! So now, I have a new Tama job! Has this happened to anyone else, is this normal?

Will someone reply? Why the heck does this always happen with my topics. Gawsh. I'm a new V4 owner and I need help

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think it's a glitch, but it may not be. :p Maybe your Tama just wasn't happy with the first job, therefore decided to get a new one. If it is a glitch, it's completely harmless, so don't worry. :ichigotchi:

IT HAPPEND TO ME ONCE BUT THEN IT CHAINGED AGAIN :)

BUT I DONT KNOW WATS WORNG :(

Ok lets clear this up, THIS IS NOT A GLITCH. Once your Tamagotchi reaches a certain age they get another job offer, if you do not choose a different job you will keep getting the offer until you do, which is why your Tamagotchi went to work, came back and still had [!] mail - because you hadn't chosen a new job the first time round.

Oooh, I get it. From the sound of it, you didn't go through the interview process first time around with the judges, meaning you didn't actually get a job yet. The second time you went, you had an interview, and now that's your final job, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm learning too. :)

Oooh, I get it. From the sound of it, you didn't go through the interview process first time around with the judges, meaning you didn't actually get a job yet. The second time you went, you had an interview, and now that's your final job, right?
Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm learning too. :)
Not exactly, it was a second job offer, you get his a couple of days after getting the first job, meaning, his Tamagotchi already had a job and was being offered another, but because he didn't realise he chose the same job (which is why he says it just went into the job game - because he already had that job), now its not possible to apply for a job you already have if you see what I mean, so he got another [!] to offer him a second job again - this time he pressed A to move along and selected a different job (hair salon).

Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining this, Binary, GK1 or TamaMum can probably explain it better.

it's actually a kind of shortcut to your job so it doesn't take long to go to that job....you might have gone to work about 50 or more times...i've done that so many times..

dont worry thats normal after your tama has had a job for a couple of days it will get a different one this also happens after youve had a baby.

it's actually a kind of shortcut to your job so it doesn't take long to go to that job....you might have gone to work about 50 or more times...i've done that so many times..
No please don't post incorrect information, myself and GOTCHIGIRL4EVER have both posted the correct answer, it is not a shortcut, it is a second job offer.

I don't get the whole JOB thing. I already have a baby on my v4. but i dont understand it! HELPPP! I need to know wat to do before my tama is an adult :lol:

Mine has changed jobs before, I think the day after the get their baby a [!] comes in the mail, nothing to worry about! :) .

exactly. except when the [1] comes in the mail after you have a job, you can press the C button to not get anymore of them. i tried it and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back