Sign in to follow this  
tamatalk fan!!!

work and school

:P tamagotchis will call you but what if your at school?well tell your teacher you forgot somthing in your bag then help your tamagotchi with what it wants then go back to your desk with it and a pencil. that way everybodys happy!!11!!11!!!11!!11 :blink: :angry: :rolleyes: :D :o ;) :lol: <_< :( :ph34r: :unsure: :)

That's a great tip now I won't get in trouble by anyone. Thanks!! :D

I just turn the sound off, and check my purse every few minutes! It's never failed!

I just turn the sound off, and check my purse every few minutes! It's never failed!

When I go 2 school,I put it in my pocket with the sound off and check it in my desk or in my lap.When you accidentally drop it on the floor,just tell the the teacher it's a keychain,timer,or watch.Works every time! :D

Well since I don't like purses (to much of a hassle) I just wear pants with lots of pockets, or shorts, matters what season.

Well since I don't like purses (to much of a hassle) I just wear pants with lots of pockets, or shorts, matters what season.

Not really a purse just a bag where I keep tamagotchis and money!

Why should this be in non-tamatalk? It has to do with tamagotchis!

Yeah but I'm really clumsy and forgetful so I'll probably lose my purse. :D :angry:

I wear alot of cargo pants. They have alot of pockets. :rolleyes: