Pm's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Hello. :D [/SIZE]

How many pm's do you mostly get a day, and who do you mostly get it from?

I will start I get over 5-10 Pm's a day, and I mostly get pm's from GotchiGirl96, Rey Mysterio, and Miss Matchmaker.

I start my day off with a Maximum of 2 PM's

Sometimes from guides, with answers I PM'd them about. I usually get them from TamaMum, she is advising me not to Flame. She is my favorite guide still.

Usually from completely random New people asking for me to be there friend or join I forum. I ignore those.

When I get one from a RPG friend, we tend to PM each other a little past the limit of our Inboxes

I get a lot. I get 40-50 PMs each day. Most of them are from Rey Mysterio and crazy cris

The maximum Pm storage for members is 30, unless you delete them afterwards. I usually do that, I try to keep them clean as possible! Although sometimes I don't want to delete certain PM's because some are special or important in a way. I think sometimes it depends on how much text in the PM, but then again I'm probably wrong. ;)

1-2

Mostly form Zoriia telling me to wake up and RP again...XP yeah, she likes to hit me iwth a keynoard, sometimes i get hate letters form her charries to my charries too ;) XP..its fun,

Tee hee I actually get more, when I log in or out I usually have a new PM's waiting. It's so exciting wonder what's inside your mailbox. :blink:

I get 1-2. Mostly from Hinatchi's_rock!, but sometimes from Ranta.

I don't get all too many, on average. Usually it's goes from 1-4 PM's regularly each day. :blink: And mostly they are from different people, talking to me about different things. Just today I got a PM to join another Forum, and sometimes I get PM's saying things along the lines of: "I'm also an animal lover," and things like that. =)

I get a lot. I get 40-50 PMs each day. Most of them are from Rey Mysterio and crazy cris
Yay for getting loads of PMs! I've been getting that amount from about December '06!

Last edited by a moderator:
I get about ten new messages every day, which means there isn't much space in my inbox, even if I delete some. I don't get them from a particular person, or people, just a lot from loads of people. :eek: It's really annoying when you try to PM someone and their inbox is full, so I try to clean it out regularly.

I might get 10 every day. Sometimes friend requests, or pms from babygotchi, Locky, or GotchiGirl.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back