Something a little different...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

One thing I have noticed on TamaTalk (and on every other community site I have ever been on) is that, like in real life, people love to share the cool stuff they find online with others. I think we are all familiar with the steady stream of emails, IMs, mentions during talks on the phone or in person and on and on… Frankly, I love getting these links to stuff because they are usually worth the time it takes to go check it out for myself.

Recently, some friends and I started tossing ideas back and forth about the ways that we would want to share our favorite links. The main things that we decided we wanted to see are:

(1) an easy way to submit the links we want to share

(2) a way to save these favorites for others to see in the future

(3) an easy way to glance and see what others in the group thought of the links

(4) an easy way for people to judge what they think of the links

Before I knew it, I was involved in a little side project with my friends. This side project soon grew into a site all its own. I anxiously waited for a time when I could share this new site with TamaTalkers...

The site is called LinkJudge. It is a link sharing site where people can share all of those links to their favorite sites, pages, photos, videos and anything else of interest! I think most of us have a ton of stuff saved in our bookmarks/favorites menu… This is a way for us to easily share those with everyone else. Find something weird, cool or interesting online? SDhare it! Want to find stuff that is weird, cool, interesting, funny, cute and more? Check out what others have shared. At LinkJudge, people are able to submit their links for others to see and people can vote (judge) the links for themselves and easily see what the community thinks of them. The best part is the judging system automatically moves the popular stuff up while the bad/boring/spammy stuff moves to the trash. In the end, we end up with a place that always gets new stuff to check out (and is great for those times when you are just bored and want something new to check out).

Anyways... I'll just shut-up now and give you the link.! Check out LinkJudge.com for yourself!

Admin

PLEASE NOTE! LinkJudge links can be a little too strange or kinda racy at times. Please check with a parent first or stay away until you think you will be comfortable (or allowed to visit).

Last edited:
Wow! That's going to be seriously useful, Admin.. :D I suspect it's going to be successful... Kind of like Blogagotchi! :D We're thankful.

Awsome. :(

One bad thing- it won't let me change my avvie to a different one. :D

EDIT: I found out how to. :( xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. I would post something but then I have to join something else and then I'll another password and username. I have to many...

Thanks for making that, Admin. It's a really great site! :D

Great Great! Always welcoming something new to tamatalk!

Well, not sure. I don't know if I should start exploring this new site. I mean I don't know if any bad links will be found. Like one already I have.

It's sounds pretty good! :lol: It sounds like the TamaTalk topsites also. I'll be sure to put my site on their, right? :lol:

It's sounds pretty good! :D It sounds like the TamaTalk topsites also. I'll be sure to put my site on their, right? :)
There is a similarity to Tamagotchi Topsites... But Tama Topsites is more for the website owner to register their site. LinkJudge, on the other hand, let's anyone submit a link to a site/page... So you can submit your own site... Or a link to somebody elses site or a specific page on another site.

Cool! Now i have somewhere to advertise my new website thats in my signture!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, Automated Phone Sex? Isn't that kinda not what we want on there? Maby it's just a ad that won't stay long, I hope.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

sorry *Hits Wall*

One thing I have noticed on TamaTalk (and on every other community site I have ever been on) is that, like in real life, people love to share the cool stuff they find online with others. I think we are all familiar with the steady stream of emails, IMs, mentions during talks on the phone or in person and on and on… Frankly, I love getting these links to stuff because they are usually worth the time it takes to go check it out for myself.
Recently, some friends and I started tossing ideas back and forth about the ways that we would want to share our favorite links. The main things that we decided we wanted to see are:

(1) an easy way to submit the links we want to share

(2) a way to save these favorites for others to see in the future

(3) an easy way to glance and see what others in the group thought of the links

(4) an easy way for people to judge what they think of the links

Before I knew it, I was involved in a little side project with my friends. This side project soon grew into a site all its own. I anxiously waited for a time when I could share this new site with TamaTalkers...

The site is called LinkJudge. It is a community link sharing site where people can share all of those links to their favorite sites, pages, photos, videos and anything else of interest! I think most of us have a ton of stuff saved in our bookmarks/favorites menu… This is a way for us to easily share those with everyone else. At LinkJudge, people are able to submit their links for others to see and people can vote (judge) the links for themselves and easily see what the community thinks of them. The best part is the judging system automatically moves the popular stuff up while the bad/boring/spammy stuff moves to the trash. In the end, we end up with a place that always gets new stuff to check out (and is great for those times when you are just bored and want something new to check out).

Anyways... I'll just shut-up nowand give you the link (I can go on for hours about this)! :) I have permission to announce the site on TamaTalk for the first time ever anywhere! Check out LinkJudge.com for yourself!

Admin

PS - Please keep in mind it is brand new right now. More links will be added all the time!
:ph34r: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back