Tamagotchi movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this cute video on the Japanese Tamagotchi movie. It appears the little girls name is Tanpopo (meaning dandelion in japanese)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O I wonder how they're gonna pull that off.... It'll probably never make it to the U.S. :D

I;m not too keen on the whole movie idea, but they will probably make a limited movie-edition Tam for it! That would be very cool! :D

Of course Japan has everything. Japan is the heart of the animes-mangas-games- and toys! It's where almost everything here popular in the U.S. started(Like Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, Naruto, Inuyasha and of course our tamagotchis.)

We should at least be happy Japan imported the tamagotchi's for Bandai America to dub!

The movie doesn't look all that bad. Does anyone know the plot?(I don't feel like watching the preview) Oh yeah, in Japan, they give you free stuff if you go to movie theaters to watch.(I went to Destiny Doexy's there and got some cool stuff)

-.-" The movie looks cute, And I hope that they do make a rare tama out of it. :D It will probably be in the U.S.A in 2010!

the girl looks like the people who made pokemon druw her

ahhhh did anyone see kuchipatchi at 4:02 he looks soooo adorable with the hamburger hehehhe!!!!

the girl looks like the people who made pokemon druw her

ahhhh did anyone see kuchipatchi at 4:02 he looks soooo adorable with the hamburger hehehhe!!!!
haha! I never noticed the hamburger ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back