How do I kiss him?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
Well, i like this boy(L) and he likes me, and I want to kiss him. There's a school disco coming up and I don't know if I should do it then, or now. What do you think?

Yeah, just kiss him when you think your ready. There's no point in rushing it, you got lots of time and if he's worth your while then he'd wait if you wanted to.

make him like you more and more slowly ont go right in because he will ignore you if you do and also its always best to let them do the first move men like that (apparantly)

well ask him and if he says yeah you've scored and if hes handsom and all the girls dream do it in public and make them jealous!!!!

Yeah, just kiss him when you think your ready. There's no point in rushing it, you got lots of time and if he's worth your while then he'd wait if you wanted to.
You're right. If he loves you, he'll wait if you want to. There's no need to rush anything; you're still quite young. By the way, baybee-x, I love your signature! That's one of the best Aerosmith songs ever! :(

Really, making others jealous isn't needed... Really, I think it'd be offending..

If he really loves you the way you love him, he'll understand if you want to wait, or what you're comfortable with. When the time comes, if you do really feel a connection, you might just be able to conferm it by looking him in the eyes. You'll know when the time is right. Don't worry. :(

*sighs*

Just because there's a school disco has nothing to do with whether or not you would kiss him. That's the stupidest idea, just because their's a disco means nothing. It's up to you, not some disco party.

Many of you kids try to other follow people, and watch way to much T.V. That is so old fashioned. If you feel like doing then do it, be your own person.

You don't need ideas and suggestion from people over the internet. PERIOD.

And if you made a topic asking "Should you cut your foot off" would you follow what we or other people would say?

What if most of the people posted on this topic gave you ludachris (ridiculous) answers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm going to kiss him on the school trip tomorrow if he's in the same group as me. If not, I'll do it at the disco, but what do I do?

Ok, I'm going to kiss him on the school trip tomorrow if he's in the same group as me. If not, I'll do it at the disco, but what do I do?
Well here's what I'd do:

If it was me wanting to kiss my lover, Connor, and I knew he liked me (OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!), I would sit in the same bus seat as Connor (if you can) and prolly just pull his face to where it's facing mine and kiss him. Now if you want to tounge kiss....thats up to you. Weather you want a do a long peck or a french kiss, that's up to you.

-C.M.

If this is your style then: Walk up, throw your arms around him and kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back