What News intrest you most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of news intrest you most?

• Celeberties (paris hiltion *gag* *throws up* ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World news (The kidnapping of Maddie, accidents ect.)

• I don't read/watch the news

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Personaly, the world news intrest you most. But celebs are good to is nothing else is happening. but i really don't think that if somthing bad happens, they should not be talking about lindsey lohan and her neww boyfriend.

~Reanna

World events.

I have to keep up, I'm a journalist at another site. I regularly write articles that get over 10,000 unique hits... And I'd get fired if I didn't know about World Events. It nearly happened once. I've lived in fear ever since.

I don't read/watch the news alot, but I hate all gossip-y crap the media puts out anyways so I guess I will have to say world/country/city/ect. events.

World events. Although, I too, don't watch the news much. I see an awfull lot of celebrity gossip/news. It's all very ridiculous because most of it aren't true, thats why they're called gossip, not actual facts.

World events is much more interesting and informative. It tells us what's going on in real life, in our life. Not just some faux celebrities life. It's got nothing that has to or got to do with us, expept that some people find it amusing and "fun" to peek into a random person's life, (even though it's all fake)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more of a social animal. I study people's habits e.t.c and then put them into a journal. This would help me because I would now how to handle people when they are mad at me since I'll know what I did. ^_^

World new is too depressing for me, it's always bad things like wars and deaths and things like that, but I still watch it to know what's going on.

I like to watch gossip celebrity things, but most of it is so unrealistic is makes you crazy.

I'm not really into news but I'm more on the celebrity side but I still don't know. ^_^

I'm 50/50. The last time I followed something closely in the news, it was when Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer got engaged and when they broke up. But I normally don't watch the news.

World news... I could care less at whats happening in the Celebs lives, I've got my own life to worry about.

I look out for the kid napping kind of news. And some teen celeb news..

Broken~Wings

I like to know whats going on in the world theese days.*checks the second one*

World News.

I can't stand watching people go on about how Paris Hilton got her new boyfriend, or how Hillary Duff is pregnant. I only time I watched Celeb news was when I think Hillary's son died. I'd rather listen to what is happening in Iraq, like the war, then watch Celebs date and crap.

I like to see who has been kidnapped so that I can look out for them, I already reported 1 kidnapped kid that I saw, and helped with him a bit. I got a medal from my school for helping to save that kid, and it makes me feel good inside.

~Z~O~R~I~A~

For me it's celebs.I don't care about Paris Hilton.If she died,me and my friends would do the Mexican Hat Dance on her grave! XD

I don't read/watch the news alot, but I hate all gossip-y crap the media puts out anyways so I guess I will have to say world/country/city/ect. events.
Ditto.

For me it's celebs.I don't care about Paris Hilton.If she died,me and my friends would do the Mexican Hat Dance on her grave! XD
*Laughs Like A Maniac Then Gets Mexican Hat*

I'll Join Too xP I HATE Paris, I Hope She Explodes

I Rather Watch The World news Then Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back