Training points earned for nothing?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KendallsMom

Reaction score
We both started completely over with our Tamas and I have been WAY more attentive to mine than she has with hers. I have been online to go to daycare and play games for a few minutes. She hasn't even done anything on the computer (which btw I thought was how you earned those marks anyways- guess I was wrong?) So how is it she has a point and I don't, and how do u actually earn them?

Thanks again for everyones help, you all have been great with your advice! (^-^)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get your tamagotchi trained by disciplining it correctly. When it cries or you see it's back and a tiny puff above it, you need to praise it. When it beeps when it doesn't need anything or doesn't eat when it is hungry, you need to put it in time out. If you've praised it when your supposed to, It will jump to the sun. If you've put it into time out when you're supposed to, it will cry. If you praise it when it doesn't really need it, it won't do anything. If you punish it when it does not need punishing, it will be angry.

Hope I could help,

Gotchi<3, Eden, Monte, Teddy, Edwin, and Homer.

WHAT...Discipline is the only way to get training points?! That sucks for me since I don't ever have the sound on, and if I do the Tama isn't close enough to see if it is crying/being defiant for no reason (it always is pooping or hungry so how do I stay on top of the "training" without having to wear the silly thing around my neck all day?) These toys are going to be the end of me-they are almost as bad as having a real pet, and I already do more than my fair share of that stuff already in real life!!! lol :D

im not sure if its correct

but dw, training points arent very important.

and you have to discipline it anyways because on screen your tama is either crying or has a puff from its head or else the last icon on the tama screen(the faces) is highlighted and its not hungry or unhappy.

yur tama gives yu many chances to discipline it.

If you're talking about skill points (sparkle, pencil, flower) then you have to play games on your tamagotchi. All the games increase the points, but jump rope and mimic do so randomley. Sahape gives you intelligence points, dance=fashion, and flag= kindness/flower. Jobs and school increase the points, too. :D :(

if it's the bar your talking about, then it's just whenever they're bad (smirking, ask for attention when they don't need it) you need to give them a time out, and if they're crying, praise them. I don't think you need the computer at all :) :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back