OH NO OH NO OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, don't panic. It doesn't help to get worked up because otherwise it's harder to solve the problem. When you're ready, think really hard about when you last saw it and the places you might have been in when it got lost. Try looking in those places. If you lost it at school, try looking in the lost and found. If you think you may have lost it walking around somewhere in public, there might not be much you can do. If you look in numerous places and can't find it, I'm sure there are ways to earn money. Maybe offer to do extra chores around the house; that's always a good place to start. Don't despair. Nothing's impossible.

As for it not being on pause, if you do find it, you may witness a Tama death. But it's not the end of the world. My last two Tama's have died, and while I'm frustrated, I know I can always hatch a new one. Keep your chin up. Good luck.

once when v4 tama's weren't out i lost my v3, i had another 1 anyway, eventually i gave up and played on the other 1. a month later i went to my grandparents house and there in a lego box was my v3 tama!

Ahh.....don't worry. Follow WhereEaglesDare's advice.

Anyway, I lost my Tamagotchi V2 once in December (when V3 was out) & I was soooo horrified, because it was in CHINA! But I calmed down & soon got a Tama V4. :angry:

I was searching for my V3, and after 3 months I found it dead underneath my bed! IAnd I checked there 5 times!

My V1 got stolen,

My V2 Got broken,

My v3 was lost but found,

But my v4 is still here, but when i got it, my v3 smashed on the ground

:angry:

Sad but true!

just retrace your steps think of all the obvious places your tama can be.check your whole home.listen for aNY BEEPS ask your parents and/or siblings if they have seen it . if you have siblings check there rooms.they could have stolen it believe me thats something my little seven year old brother would do.if you cant find it earn the money.

Thanks guys but I had it last in my car but my big sister was playing with it so I looked in my car 10 times (its a big car by the way)! And couldn't find it. So i'll get a new one soon.

omg congrads! btw i lost my brothers v.3 and i payed for another one with my allowance and a good 8 months later, my grandpa found it in his car! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back