TamaTown is Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnybooze

Reaction score
I've been trying to get to the site and it seems to be down. I was on Monday but..

If anyone else is having this problem, it would be great to know.

If not, then I suspect it may be a firewall issue?

Thanks~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the server keeps timing out for some reason!

I am having the same problem. I just got a v4, and went on tamatown for the first time today. i thought i was doing something wrong. ANy tips about stuff let me know. i am a new owner.

feel free to PM me

I am wochi

:)

Calm down people, a likely reason is that it is being updated, this is a common thing for some internet sites.

Calm down people, a likely reason is that it is being updated, this is a common thing for some internet sites.
Yeah, they might be changing things for V 4.5

Please people, don't make I more excited, me feel likes me is gonna esplode!!!

Me thinks it is not like Bandai to put down Tamatown for anything other than updating and apparently their not done.

Also the Tamagotchi website is down

Me thinks it is not like Bandai to put down Tamatown for anything other than updating and apparently their not done.
Also the Tamagotchi website is down
Hmm maybe this proves they are updating for V 4.5

Darn It. I just bought the V4. If I would have known there was going to be a 4.5 ... lol

They look cute too. I like the peacock one.. ;)

Oh well. The only way to know for sure what is going on is to wait.. :(

Maybe, remember the date recently cited for V4.5 release is mid June, thats like a week and a half people!

Maybe, remember the date recently cited for V4.5 release is mid June, thats like a week and a half people!
[SIZE=11pt]I heard it was coming out in July.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back