Ojitchi can't have a baby now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagmar

Reaction score
I currently have an Ojitchi and I found out that the Matchmaker won't show up anymore.

That's... not cool. Because.. I don't have friends who own a tamagotchi and who live nearby, so my Ojitchi will have to die, very lonely.

My question is: If I reset my tamagotchi, after Ojitchi dies (or before), and I choose DOWNLOAD, will I keep all my items, money and souvenirs?

What will I keep and what will I lose???

I never reset my tamagotchi before and I can't find the answer, so.. I hope someone can help me!

hi there

If you reset your tama then you will loose pretty much everything as far as i have seen. At what point did the matchmaker stop coming? How old is your tama?

-wochi

[SIZE=14pt]If u reset it then u will get to hatch a new tama and u will lose all ur stuff and start over. But if u download nothing will change. Next time try to catch the match maker when she comes over. I remember i missed the matchmaker once but she came back a day or two later so maybe u will get lucky and she will come back![/SIZE]

P.S. pm me to be friends!

So by pressing the reset button and then download I will keep my new stuff and get a new egg, or what?

My tama is 11 years old now, it's a V3.

I've read that when the V3 becomes an Oldtimer the Matchmaker won't show up anymore. From the 6th year till the 10th year she came 3 times a day, but I wanted to get an oldtimer, not knowing that they can't have babies :(

So by pressing the reset button and then download I will keep my new stuff and get a new egg, or what?

My tama is 11 years old now, it's a V3.

I've read that when the V3 becomes an Oldtimer the Matchmaker won't show up anymore. From the 6th year till the 10th year she came 3 times a day, but I wanted to get an oldtimer, not knowing that they can't have babies :(
No, resetting then selecting selecting "Download" will merely bring your Ojitchi back as he is, this function is useful if you need to replace the battery or if you tab your Tamagotchi then untab it later so you can continue from when you tabbed it, if he dies press A+C together to hatch a new egg, IIRC you do keep SOME money. If you just want to reset instead of waiting, then just reset and hatch the egg that appears, don't pick download, just resetting like this you will lose everything.

Oldtimers can have baies but only with another old timer, you'll need another Tamagotchi with an Otokitchi on it for them to mate - you are correct the MatchMaker will not visit so it has to be another Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back