How do you get a job?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasabbi

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a job on V4? When I go to to the heart icon and press "work", I end up at the school. Then the teacher comes and has a box with a pencil. If you follow the box pattern (its confusing) and then you get the pencil, you just leave. I never got a work interview or anything. And when my tamgotchi goes up into work by jumping, it looks like he is carrying a coffee pot. Does anyone know what is going on here? Please don't respond if you don't know what you're talking about. :(

the coffee pot that hes carring is its bag. it s not getting a job because its probobly a teen.

you cant do anything, you just have to wait until the [!] mail came offering you jobs.

most probably as floria_gloria said, maybe your tama is still a teen?

in v4, you will only get a job when your tama is four-years.

if your tama is already four-years but s/he is still in school, try sending her/him to school and get the point ten times, then the mailman will come an hour later.

thats what i did when im not being offered a job.

hope i helped abit.

This might not be what your looking for, but for other people it might be!

1.Make a new discovery in the laboratory! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

2.Produce your own news cast at the TV station! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

3.Help shape the youth of TamaTown at the school! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

4.Help save a life at the hospital! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

5.Roll in the dough at the Gotchi Bank! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

6.Record your next platinum album at the music studio! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

7.Design your own fashion line at the clothing shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

8.Bake magical goodies at the TamaTown bake shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

9.Practice your own hairstyles and makeup at the Beauty salon! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

10.Make beautiful flower arrangements at the floral shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

11.Entertain the kids and operate the rides at the amusement park! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

12.Teach “sharing time” with the toddlers in the pre-school! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

13.Rescue those in need at the fire station! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

14.Fly your own jet at the Tamagotchi Town airport! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

15.Dish it up home-style at the café! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

If your tamagotchi has evolved into an adult within the last 24 hours, then thats normal. In fact, my last Tama I had running, didn't get his job untill the age of 7!

Also, make sure you have over 80 on one of your skill points, or else you'll be denied for each job you ask, just like one of my friend's tamas, Skitty! Every job she asked, she got denied!

Shiny Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back