Calling all old members!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
All right...

I've stopped posting on tamatalk because there are so many new members that it's just getting confusing (no offence to the new members)!!!!! What about you guys???

And let me add this...

If you've been a member since 2006 or even before that, please post. I need to talk to old friends that I've met on this website. Please.

There are 2 many new members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....uh.... That's what we like. Lots of members. Who wants to post on an inactive board? Not me. (btw I am *~Tamagotchi~* and ~*Tamagotchi*~ from 2006)

-C.M.

[SIZE=7pt]This is what she's trying to say:[/SIZE]

"I don't want TamaTalk to grow. I want it to be a small, annoying, hopeless site."

D: Meany. Think of the site.

What if we just had about 1,000 members?

What if some people like more people? D:

:D Okay i'll stop.

(My old user name was Tama_Lover994) I like how the site is growing and you get meet a lot of new people. Plus, you get to here many more opinions on things. Try Tama_Zone. It is nearly exactly like TT, just a smaller network. And I am trying to get my site off the ground. It is not as hi tech, but it has forums, so post there and help me out, too. The link is: Tama_Sweets.

Cinderpelt ♥

Okay...I'm not trying to sound mean. I'm really not, and I'm sorry if I did. I also didn't mean that I wanted it to be a "small, hopeless, annoying site." I just haven't been on in a long time, and it's really grown (that's NOT a bad thing), and I was wondering if some of the old members were still on tamatalk. Because I've made friends with a lot of members in the past, like SSharada1325.

Well, you SOMEWHAT have a point. Alot of new members could be annoying, but too few members will be boring.

yeah we have lots of members but some ppl register and never vist agian soo..yeauhh

Okay...I'm not trying to sound mean. I'm really not, and I'm sorry if I did. I also didn't mean that I wanted it to be a "small, hopeless, annoying site." I just haven't been on in a long time, and it's really grown (that's NOT a bad thing), and I was wondering if some of the old members were still on tamatalk. Because I've made friends with a lot of members in the past, like SSharada1325.
I understand. You were'nt being mean....

I have to agree. There is an overwhelming amount of members joining each second and it does annoy me to see every 30 seconds "hi im new!" or "help me, im new!" I respect the fact that TT strives to get new members, but for most new members....well, um, they don't stay very long. Most people who join stay active for one or two days then never post again.

I have to agree. There is an overwhelming amount of members joining each second and it does annoy me to see every 30 seconds "hi im new!" or "help me, im new!" I respect the fact that TT strives to get new members, but for most new members....well, um, they don't stay very long. Most people who join stay active for one or two days then never post again.
thats what i was trying to say!

i think i was on here for over 2 years now well i never saw you on here and it is confusing with all the new members joining and old members leaving

I guess I'm kind of an old member; I was here in 2005 as *MemetchiLuv* then took a 2-year hiatus, coming back as yours truly since I forgot my password and it was my old invalid e-mail.

TamaTalk really has grown since I was first here. It's overwhelming at times, but it's nice to know that so many people are interested in one thing and that it brings them together in a way. I also think some old accounts that haven't been active for years (ex, my old one) should be deleted maybe.

YES! I absolutely agree.

It's actually starting to drive me crazy. @.@

But yeah I'm sorta an old member. I started like 3 days before New years x)

I took a couple months off and such, since I got bored with the TT.

But I came back! =] and hope to stay for a while.

Yes, thank you, people who understand what I'm trying to say. I like that TamaTalk gets new members, so there's always a chance to make a new member feel welcome or even make a new friend. But it's really weird, because I haven't been here in, like, three months, so I never see posts by some of the members that I met when I joined.

You people have to understand that I'm not saying that I wish TT was a site with 100 members, never getting new members. I LIKE HOW TT GETS NEW MEMBERS, but it's hard to read 30 topics a day that are all new members, half of them only posting for a day, and then completely abandoning their accounts. It's just too much sometimes!

All I posted this topic for was to get a chance to see how many old members were still on TT, because I've made a lot of friends in the past on TT and haven't heard from them in a long time!

I remember when I joined back in 2005. I love the fact that TamaTalk gets so many new members. It still is an amazing site, although it has a different sort of feel now. It's a little less intamite (sp?) than it was. I remember whenever something big happened, everyone knew about it. It's not like that anymore, but it's still great. I'm still getting used to it, though. :furawatchi:

~Mimitchilover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back