ULTIMATE TAMAGOTCHI GUIDE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsATamaThing101

Reaction score
So you clicked here, huh? Smart move!

1. To see the Growth Chart, click on the Useful Links insert on the left.

2. The Meme family is the most common family.

3. Out of all the toddlers, the toddler Puchitchi is the most likely to become a universal teen.

4. The Kuchi family is the lest common family.

5. The toddler Harutchi is most likely to grow up into the Mame family.

6. The toddler Mizutamatchi is most likely to grow up into the Meme family.

7. To achieve Tensaitchi (who represents intelligence) get a male mame teen, raise it to Mametchi with 350 or more intelligence points, and 450 points all together (added up). Do this before a matchmaker comes or has a baby, and then you should get Tensaitchi.

8. To achieve Makiko (who represents fashion/arts) get a female meme teen, raise it to Memetchi with 350 or more fashion/arts points, and 450 points all together (added up). Dot his before a matchmaker comes or has a baby, and then you should get Makiko.

9. To achieve Nonbiritchi (who represents social/kindness) get a male Kuchi teen, raise it to Kuchipatchi with 350 or more social/kindness points, and 450 points all together (added up). Dot his before a matchmaker comes or has a baby, and then you should get Nonbiritchi.

10.Make a new discovery in the laboratory! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

11. Produce your own news cast at the TV station! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

12. Help shape the youth of TamaTown at the school! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

13. Help save a life at the hospital! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

14. Roll in the dough at the Gotchi Bank! Earn at least 80 “intellectual” skill points for a chance at this job!

15. Record your next platinum album at the music studio! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

16. Design your own fashion line at the clothing shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

17. Bake magical goodies at the TamaTown bake shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

18. Practice your own hairstyles and makeup at the Beauty salon! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

19. Make beautiful flower arrangements at the floral shop! Earn at least 80 “artistic” skill points for a chance at this job!

20. Entertain the kids and operate the rides at the amusement park! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

21.Teach “sharing time” with the toddlers in the pre-school! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

22. Rescue those in need at the fire station! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

23.Fly your own jet at the Tamagotchi Town airport! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

24. Dish it up home-style at the café! Earn at least 80 “social” skill points for a chance at this job!

Note: these facts are found from different websites, and from my own knowlege.

For every reply, I add a new fact!

Awesome! So... what's a "Universal Character"? As I have a Puchitchi.

A universal teen is a certain type/character of tamagotchi that can turn into any memeber of any family. Lets say your Puchitchi is a member of the Meme family. If he/she becomes a universal teen, they could become a Mame adult, or Kuchi, not just a Meme adult.

--ItsATamaThing101 :wacko:

No, it isn't. It just depends what tamagotchi you were aiming for. It just means he has high art points (higher than the other points).

--ItsATamaThing101 :rolleyes:

Art Points are otherwise called fashion points. On the point list, they are in the middle. You can earn them by playing dance numerous of times. Next post of mine will be how to get a violetchi!

--ItsATamaThing101 :rolleyes:

A universal teen is a certain type/character of tamagotchi that can turn into any memeber of any family. Lets say your Puchitchi is a member of the Meme family. If he/she becomes a universal teen, they could become a Mame adult, or Kuchi, not just a Meme adult.

--ItsATamaThing101 ;)
well, that's true. but a universal character comes from bad care, youi know neglect, over weight, not cleaning up poop, that kind of stuff. but I think they are cute.

No, it isn't. It just depends what tamagotchi you were aiming for. It just means he has high art points (higher than the other points). 

--ItsATamaThing101  :blink:
Maybe you should take your own advice and look at the Growth Charts yourself, Spudilike's chart is more complete on TZ https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173 than the one here on TamaTalk, points aren't known to have any effect on which Teenager you get, only on Adults, if you don't believe me look at the chart and/or ask a mod (GK1 will back me up) I had a Puchiti and even though her highest points were Fashion she became a Young Mimitchi - Teenagers depend on which toddler you have, the growth chart thats out there is slightly incorrect as it says Harutchi can only become a Mame Teen but he/she can also become a Meme Teen.

Last edited by a moderator:
heres what would be 25. the trumpet on the v4 plays Spring, Summer,haloween music, and Winter by Vivaldi

Last edited by a moderator:
I had violetchi once and they way to get her is to get more social skill points after getting a teen girl in the meme family. Hope that helps you out^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back