Smaller Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx_doom3wrocks_xx

Reaction score
I went to popeyes 2day (mmmmm... I *heart* there biscuits) and i saw these 2 chinese kids wit tamagotchis. They had like 3 new tamagotchis and 1 smaller 1. I need help... Is it the new tamagotchi mini and the older tamagotchi?

It could of been the Tamagotchi Chibi/Mini, or one of the P1/P2 range. I would asume the Chibi.

If the smaller tamagotchis were either white, deep pink (with numbers), or turquoise (with numbers), then most likely they were the minis. They should be released here in the US within the next month or so :*)

I would asume the Chibi/Mini more than then P1/P2 because people these days would be useing minis, rather than the P1/P2, as they are old.. unless you are like me who gets his older tamagotchis out every so often to have a play with.

It could of been the Tamagotchi Chibi/Mini, or one of the P1/P2 range. I would asume the Chibi.
:) What is the Chibi? <_<

Thanks for the picture (in the avatar). It really is small! I'll consider buying one of those, but I'll definately wait to make sure they don't have some battery problem like the first "wave" of the V1 connections that came to the US...

The Tamagotchi chibi , It is alot samller about 4CM but then again the V3 is only 5.5cm give or tak a cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back