Sign in to follow this  
rosie12

helpppppppppppppp

[color=blue][font="Impact"]my tama was a young kutchipatchi and it evolved in to a kutchipatchi but it still had the young kutchipatchi beside it. they just bobbed along beside each other. HELP! :mellow: [/color][/font]

it's sopposed to do that go to Tamagotchi Version 4 Growth Chart. :mellow: Edited by Tamatown2

what version do u have??? this sounds really wierd. maybe u should try do do things with it like giving it a costume or something that only can be done with one tama! :mellow:

Really, that's weird. Contact Bandi, they are pros for tamas!

Wow I've never heard of that happening. I would assume it's a glitch, but yea you should contact Bandai and see if they know what's up.

wow i wish that happened to mine you have got the coolest glitch of all. how did u make it turn to that :P

[quote name='Tamatown2' date='Jun 6 2007, 01:37 PM'] it's supposed to do that go to Tamagotchi Version 4 Growth Chart. :D [/quote]
Huh? its not supposed to do that...

I luv kutichipatchis! :P

hey wow, casn you make a picture of it? it realy sounds weird, but very cute! i suppose..
but it should not happen i guess.. so, yeah, contact bandai, or one of the forum moderators to ask some help..
what version have you got? v3 or v4?
greetz

sorry adult gone away now but if it happens to any of my friends i'll get you a pic

MMy young memetchi didn't do that... It turned into memetchi yesterday. lol