Job Games and Info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiRules!!!

Reaction score
Hospital/ Bank: They both have basically the same game. Just like the V3 game Get, all you have to do is catch the falling hearts (hospital) or the Gotchi Points (Bank) with the your bag (The one that looks different). Avoid the skulls. Different colored falling hearts/ Gotchi points will give you different amounts of numbers to add to your score (get to 100 and you get an excellent and 8 skill points). Skill Points: Intelligence for both of them.

School Teacher/ Fashion designer: You have a certain amount of time to collect as many certain items as it says. In the top right corner, there will be an icon with how many of them you need to collect. Move to different screen with the C button, A to highlight what you want, and B to select it. Example: At the top it says you need five pencils. There are only three on the first page. You use A to go to a pencil icon, B to select it. You now have ONE pencil. Once you get five, you will go on to the next level. Skill Points: Intelligence for School, Arts/ Fashion for Fashion designer.

Scientist/ Cook: It will show a picture of one of three items. Use the A, B, and C button to select the matching item on the bottom. For example: The cook will have a knife, fork, and a spoon on the bottom of the screen. A fork might pop out. If the fork is the third item on the bottom of the screen, click the C button. The items on the bottom will be scrambled after each successful pairing. You have to hurry before the icon disapears. Skill Points: Intelligence for Scientist, Kindness/ Social for Cook.

News Reporter/ Rock Star: A little arrow will be gliding over all the rest of the arrows. When the little arrow moves over another arrow on the bottom, click the button the represents it. For example, the arrow moves over another arrow that looks like this <. Click the A button. If the arrow glides over a little dot, click the B button. If it glides over the arrow like this: > click the C button. Make sure you hit the buttons when the little arrow is RIGHT over the arrows underneath. Skill Points: Intelligence for News Reporter, Arts/Fashion for Rock Star.

Florist/ Bakery: A litle picture will appear in the top right corner of the screen. When the item that matches the picture moves under the claw, press the B button to grab it. The picture will change with every grab. A hint: Make sure you press the B button BEFORE it actually goes under the claw or else it will miss. Skill Points: Arts/ Fashion for both of them.

Hairdresser: A V4 tamagotchi will come up to your tamgotchi. It will sit down. Arrows will appear on the screen. Quickly match them (< is the A button, > is the C button) before they disappear. If you do it correctly, and quick enough, your customer will get a little glob of shampoo on its head. Do it quickly and correctly again to get another glob. Now you must keep the shampoo at that level until the water comes down by matching up the arrows still. If you do it incorrectly or too slow, the shampoo will come off. If you don't get enough shampoo by the time the water comes down, the customer will get mad and the game will end. If you haven't had the two globs of shampoo for enough time, your customer will still be mad. Skill Points: Arts/ Fashion

Travel Guide: Press and hold the A (up) and C (down) buttons to avoid crashing into flowers. Make it to the very end for an Excellent! Your bus will go faster and faster. Press the B button to pick up speed. Hint: Only press the B button when your bus is in between two flowers, or in the middle of the road. Skill Points: Social/ Kindness

Firefighter: Use the B button to put out fire when you are lined up exactly with the little + sign on the house engulfed in flames. This is a pretty simple game. Your Tama will be sitting in a little machine that makes it go up and down. Skill Points: Social/ Kindness

Balloon Catcher: When the balloons are low enough, position you tamagotchi with the A and C buttons so its arms are right underneath it. Then use the B button to jump and catch the balloon. You have a limited time to catch enough balloons (varying between 20 and 30) and win the game. Skill Points: Social/ Kindness

Bus Counter: Count how many toddlers get on the bus! If one gets off, subtract from how many people have come on. After everyone has gotten on, you have to scroll through the numbers (A for up, C to go to a lower number) and press B to submit your answer. After you get it right, you have to play the game AGAIN. Add or subtract TO THE PREVIOUS number, don't start from zero again. Once you've won three times in a row, you move on to the next level and start from zero again. Skill Points: Social/ Kindness

ICONS:

Hospital: First Aid Kit

Bank: Briefcase

Shool: Book

Fashion Designer: Clothes Hanger

Scientist: Miscroscope

Cook: Cooking Pot

News Reporter: Desk

Rockstar: Microphone

Florist: Watering Can

Bakery: Chef Hat

Hairdresser: Bottle of Shampoo with Happy Face on it

Travel Guide: Flag

Firefighter: Firefighter Helmet

Balloon Catcher: Bunch of balloons

Bus Counter: Happy Face/ Sunshine

Some more info about jobs:

If you already picked a job and a few days later, you get the [!] again, its OKAY!!! It just means that you have to choose a new job. It doesn't mean you got fired or anything. An administrator on another Tama forum website calls it the "Job Fair". I believe that if you press the C button, you can get out of the Job Fair. If you press the job you already have, it will take you directly to the game, but IT ISN'T A SHORTCUT TO YOUR JOB, as many people believe. It just means that you will have another [!] waiting for you when you complete the game.

Every time you are given a job [!], you will be offered five randomly chosen jobs. You don't have to be qualified for all the jobs. Also, some people believe that your weight may effect what job you qualify for. This hasn't been proven, but just make sure you Tama is not to overweight when you apply for it!!! Also, there is no certain amount of skill points that will make sure you get a job. It is pretty random.

If you don't go to work for a full two days unpaused, you will get fired and you will have to get a new job. You get paid the first time you go to your job every day (if you don't pause it at 12:00). You will get 1000 gotchi points even if you didn't play your game, but you can get more by playing. You can get up to 3000 gotchi points on some jobs, so really take advantage of this and play at least a couple games each day.

Playing the job games can fill up you happy hearts, increase skill points (different jobs will increase certain skill points. Check above!), and lose weight!!! To scroll through the five jobs, press the A button. To apply for one, press the B button. Three of the king's helpers will interview your Tamagotchi. Then they will show youa card that either says "O" or "X". You must get all three "O"'s to get the job. Press the C button if you don't want any of the jobs (or to exit the Job Fair without getting a new job). our tama will give you an angry face and return to its normal screen. If you still don't have a job, then the [!] will come again in a few hours with five new jobs.

Also, thanks for some readers for pointing this out: If your tama is the right age but is still not getting the [!], it means it hasn't been an adult long enough yet. Usually you get the job [!] right after the graduation [!], but not always.

Creator's Note:

I hope I supplied enough information on jobs! If you have any more questions about jobs, I know a lot about them so please reply or PM me!!! I also would like some regular friendly emails (yes this is a bit off topic) so could you please PM me anyway? Thanks.

I really hope this helped some people.

-MametchiRules!!! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Box
This is really helpful, thank you so much! <_<

Definitely a helpful topic! Thank you for posting. :blink:

I've never seen the "Bus Counter" job, though. Hmm... I guess I have to keep waiting. And at the moment, I love the bakery job. Yum! :furawatchi:

Usually you have to be an adult for 24 hours before you graduate and get a job. Thanks for reminding me. I'll put that in my job description thing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I appreciate the comments made. If you ever want to add anything that you think I missed, just PM me. Thanks!!!

Wow, I don't know what to say.

That is very awesome, thanks! :) This should be pinned.

Holy spaw of satan that's really good. (~Zunky~)

I wish it could be pinned too (sorry that sounds conceited). I wish someone would PM an adminastor, but its OK. Why did someone change the title of this topic? It used to be Job Descriptions, Icons, and Info

for the cook/florist mini game, what happens if you catch a different flower/treat?

I wish it could be pinned too (sorry that sounds conceited). I wish someone would PM an adminastor, but its OK. Why did someone change the title of this topic? It used to be Job Descriptions, Icons, and Info
Conceited? Heck, I wouldn't care If I typed that much. It's not like you brag all the time. I mean the topic is awesome, just plain and simple.

[SIZE=21pt]~*Thank You~*[/SIZE]

And jaida, The amusment park is catching ballons. I think it is:

Move;A and C

Jump: B

I've got that one a couple times, but it was a while ago.

Sorry if I'm wrong,

:D Ms.Mametchi :blink:

Jaida, the amusement park is:

Move: A and C

Jump: B

Sorry if I'm wrong,

:D Ms.Mametchi :blink:

I printed that out! That is very helpful! Thanks so much for putting in time to do this~ :D B)

In the bakery/florist game you can press and hold the A key to speed up scrolling of the items. Useful for getting more items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back