coping tamagotchi's name!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Yeah they are. They're even copying the characters! :( But it doesn't look like it has good quality though..[/SIZE]

And you can't sue them because they spell it Tamogotchi... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Copiers! They should be sued, but unfortunately we can't because as *tamabailey* said, they spell it Tamogotchi...

[SIZE=14pt]But maybe we can still sue them because they are using the characters still![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]But maybe we can still sue them because they are using the characters still![/SIZE]
u cant sue em cause Tamagotchi including their charaters are not Copyright.

Yes it's fake. Because if you look it says something like Orignal fight or something^.^;

These MIGHT be real. Bandai has released FAR more Tamas in japan than america. But maybe not, because there are copycats out there...

:gozarutchi: GozarutchiGuy :gozarutchi:

THAT'S NOT A TAMAGOTCHI!

If you'd look more carefully, you'd see it says TAMOGOTCHI! Which is completely diffrent. Tamagotchi and Tamogotchi may be similar, but Bandai can't sue them for making a name similar to theirs.

-C.M.

Hmm... I saw that thing once in a market. I recognized it to be fake, but still thought of buying it - but I didn't, I saved my money for buying a v4.

I think that the Tamagotchi characters are copyrighted! They were made by the designers of Bandai, only for Bandai to use in their Tamagotchi products. They are copyrighted!

No, it DOES say Tamagotchi. I've seen one in the SAME packaging before in Toys r Us. It was hard to ell even in real life because it didn't have a JD logo and looked like a real one. It could be real, mabe a European 2001 Tam? :)

No, it DOES say Tamagotchi. I've seen one in the SAME packaging before in Toys r Us. It was hard to ell even in real life because it didn't have a JD logo and looked like a real one. It could be real, mabe a European 2001 Tam? :p
no no! its fake! DUH!no bandia logo!

No, it DOES say Tamagotchi. I've seen one in the SAME packaging before in Toys r Us. It was hard to ell even in real life because it didn't have a JD logo and looked like a real one. It could be real, mabe a European 2001 Tam? :(
JD isn't the only company that makes virtual pets ya know!

Also there is NO such thing is a fake tamagotchi. Well, in thise case yeah but in most cases NO. JD makes virtual pets, not tamagotchis.

C~M

Obviously if Bandai [who actualy has the RIGHT] hasn't sued them yet it doesn't matter. :/

Huh, funny.

Came out on another post. The characters look exactly the same and it is the Japanese version, which can't connect to americans. Still, it is real.

:D B) THAT MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE LOOK AT THE PICTURE KEROKEROPI IS THERE!! :lol: :D THAT MAKES MY BELLY GO WILD... :D and look at how they spelled it "TAMOGOTCHI" AND LOOK AT THE TAMAGOTCHI FONT IT HAS DIFFERENT COLORS!HAHAHA

*Sweatdrop and sigh* Well, I rest my case... again. Oy vay.

They (whoever is stupid enough to ry to match up to the best tama in teh world >.<) can't be sued becaus they are spelled TAMOgotchi! Really dumb I know. Anyway, They cant be sued because they make something similar to a Tamagitchi. Really.

Two words for them Duh.DUmb. Retards.

Yea. ANd I'm HYPER but that has nothing to do with this except teh fact that you might wanna keep ur tama's away from me, I will run down teh battery in a day 0.0 Yea.

Shed a tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back