wierd head on a worm body?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jouley

Reaction score
What's with the wierd lippy head with the tiny worm body? I take it that's my adult now.. but eh, he's quite uncute... Ive had the apple looking teenager for three days now, and was hoping for an adult with some sort of well.. substance! *pouts* am i stuck with this character now until he mates and has a baby? Or will it eventually evolve again into something else? on the one character chart ive seen (the pdf one), this character says 120 till growth.. as all the chars have some number of hours in that slot.. but im so confused cuz again, i thought once you get an adult, that's your adult until it dies or reproduces

help??

also, i put the panda suit on him, thinking it'd make him cuter looking.. but it's getting annoying now.. i know that if you put him to sleep he'll take it off, but how do you do that??

Jouley

:unsure: You put him to sleep by changing the time. Go into clock mode press C (hold down then ) and then press A and the top should be blinking and now you can change the time. Hope this helped!!!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back