Items and Shop all messed up after resetting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
Wow, seems like ages since I was last on TT!

Anyway, I was just putting new batteries into my V3 and V2 after who knows how many months, 6 or more anyway.

I downloaded and up came a... oh, man I'm rusty, I've forgotten what they're called! The jelly-looking child. When I looked at the items list, all the came up were a bunch of mixed up pixels, and what looks like a stream of numerical digits! In this order:

86 0123456' (the ' is at the end).

All the items are like that. ;)

And the shop is even weirder. No items or pictures, just the price. Except the price for all items is four upside-down 4's.

The Present Lists - both FOOD and ITEM, are the same as the Item list. When you wrap it, it wraps like normal and becomes wrapped. I'm going to try to give the thing to another Tama to see what happens.

I'm resetting it now to see what happens.

EDIT: Okay, I'm not resetting it!

The next weird thing is that after item (approximately) 55, it changes to heaps of ball toys. When you get up to item 99, it goes to 01 again, then after 11 it goes to 01 again up to 11 and then all these back-to-front digits start appearing, things like RC cars and a few of those messy pixels. How strange can you get?!

EDIT AGAIN: It seems to reach the end after about 200-250 items (there is no way of telling as the numbers are all weird), and goes back to the beginning. It goes through a brief cycle where the first digit of the number is replaced with dots, then another cycle where the number cycle 1-9 and then repeat this about 4-5 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats wierd :blink: :furawatchi: :nyatchi: ;) . Glad my tamas not like that :blink: :blink: :gozarutchi:

I reset the V3 and the glitch went away.

Whatever, it was a weird experience anyway!

EDIT: Ooh... I remember now, it's called a Mizutamatchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back