Makiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Okay, on my Glow-in-the-Dark Tamagotchi Version 4, I am working EXTREMELY hard to get a Makiko. Right now, my Itchigotchi is 2 years old and her name is Lola. Lola has 256 skill points in arts already, and her other two subjects total over one hundred. I know that I have to let her evolve into Memetchi before getting the Makiko. And I already know that this has to be before she has a baby. Sooo... When I get her to 350+ skill points, will she just suddenly start evolving? Will she evolve the next day? I want to know how it happens. And if you have/had a Makiko, please mention it and any other tips/tricks you know. [/SIZE]

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cinderpelt♥

To get Makiko you need to have 350 style points pause her if your worried she will turn into a adult, because v4s usualy turn into adults at the age of 3. and when she gets 350+ style points she should become Makiko. have a look here >> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=107392 hope this helps, and next time please post in "Help for new tamagotchi pet owners" :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I thought of that, but I am definatly not a new Tamagotchi pet owner. I was just wondering how memetchi would evolve into Makiko. Like, right after you get the required skill points, will it just evolve then?

Cinderpelt♥

Yeah, I thought of that, but I am definatly not a new Tamagotchi pet owner. I was just wondering how memetchi would evolve into Makiko. Like, right after you get the required skill points, will it just evolve then?Cinderpelt♥
if its a full grown memetchi it can't turn into makiko, but if its a young memtchi or any other teen thats a girl and has 350+ skill points. it should become a Makiko for its adult form. and i know you might not be new to tamagotchi,but that doesn't mean you can't still post there for help, :D

[SIZE=14pt] Follow the steps listed below and this should help you get a Makiko! :D :D ;) [/SIZE]

1. firstly, get a girl!

2.secondly, get a tamagotchi that can turn into a member of the Meme family!

3. thirdly, you should end up with either: ichigotchi or young Memetchi! either will do!

4. fourthly, get the most amount of skill points in the fashion/arts categorie!

5. Finally,you should end up with Memetchi!then get 350 skill points in the fashion/arts categorie with 450 combines skill points! it will automatically turn too a Makiko from a Memetchi!

[SIZE=14pt] Follow the steps listed below and this should help you get a Makiko!  :D   :ph34r:   ;)   [/SIZE] 

1. firstly, get a girl!

2.secondly, get a tamagotchi that can turn into a member of the Meme family!

3. thirdly, you should end up with either: ichigotchi or young Memetchi! either will do!

4. fourthly, get the most amount of skill points in the fashion/arts categorie!

5. Finally,you should end up with Memetchi!then get 350 skill points in the fashion/arts categorie with 450 combines skill points! it will automatically turn too a Makiko from a Memetchi!
l

yes exactly i posted wrong! :(

If you can get enought skill points for your tama before the matchmaker comes, memetchi will evolves into makiko in few seconds after you got enough skill points for your tama.......All the best.... :blink:

I got Makiko on my V4 a few days ago and yes... no more than 2 minutes after getting her 350 in arts she changed^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back