BALLS IN MY FOOD LIST?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blyth

Reaction score
MY 41 YEAR OLD MATCHMAKER SUDDENLY HAS TONS OF BALLS SHOWING UP ON HER FOOD LIST, ALSO UNABLE TO GIVE PRESENTS, TRIED PUTTING THE BALLS IN THE TRASH BUT THEY KEEP REAPPEARING, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a comon ball glitch. If you don't want it anymore reset your tamagotchi it should solve the presents too.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry it is a common ball glitch just reset and you should be fine if not just buy new batterries have you ever debugged your tama if so that may be the problem lots of tama owners have had various glitches after debugging.

Its a memory glitch. Try downloading. Or... RESETTING!!! Do NOT eat the balls. That triggers MORE BAD GLITCHES! :D Its probably a result of Debugging or simply having an Old Tamagotchi... (The Machine) NOT LOL...

How [un]lucky of you. This is the infamous ball glitch.

Uh, and you kinda have no choice but to feed it balls for the rest of it's life :D .

Course, you could just Reset Download it. I just hope you don't take it personally.

Your tama didn't mean to get this.

But Resetting is going to be the only positive direction is this scenario.

Anyways, welcome to the G.A.G. Club.

Ringo Starr ;)

Yep, you've definatley got the ball glitch... What exactly is it like? sounds kinda weird but cool to me :D but I wouldn't know... because it hasn't happened to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back