matchmaker hasnt come!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I guess I can wait it's like 2:03 right now.. Why didnt he come yesterday?[/SIZE]

not sure, maybe you just missed her. just now i got her now, but i missed her earlier.

Hmm, the matchmaker hasn't come for me either, and my tama is 18 yrs old. :p :)

Could anyone help me with this problem?

He's not overweight or anything, and has all the hearts usually filled....it's just that this is my first generation and I'd like to keep it going.

my other generation got to age 35 and the matchmaker never came so i decided to babies with my friends tama. i recomend findin a mate.

I wuv my tama's all 67 of them!

My newest one:

Name: Candy

Generation: 1

Sex: Female

Happiness: 4 hearts

Hungry: 4 hearts

Trained: IIIIIIIII (full)

Weight: 27 pounds

Hmm, the matchmaker hasn't come for me either, and my tama is 18 yrs old.  :huh:   :eek: Could anyone help me with this problem?

He's not overweight or anything, and has all the hearts usually filled....it's just that this is my first generation and I'd like to keep it going.
your tamas an oldie it needs to mate with another oldie or it will end up dieing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and for it to mate with an oldie it needs to continuously connect with another tama. I know it may be very hard, but... It's the only way it'll keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back