please tell me a trick to make the matchmaker come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilove2surf

Reaction score
Please, please tell me any tricks you may know to make the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need the match maker to come! ;)

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

If your Tamagotchi is already an adult, set its clock to one minute before one of these times. After 60 seconds, you'll hear some beeps and the matchmaker will appear. On the V3 she sticks around for quite a while (about 15 minutes?) until you press a button. But on the V4 you have to press a button right away or she will leave quickly (within seconds).

You will have to be 5 on the V4, but it usually comes when its 6 and set it to 10:29 am. For V3 it will rarely come at 6 years old but will come at 7 years old.

OMG the thing really works for 7 pm cos I now have a little girl tama baby with my original tama!!!

You will have to be 5 on the V4, but it usually comes when its 6 and set it to 10:29 am. For V3 it will rarely come at 6 years old but will come at 7 years old.
In V4, I think it's better to set the time to either 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait for a minute because if you sets the time to 10.29am, the mailman will usually appeared instead of the matchmaker :huh: :)

In V4, I think it's better to set the time to either 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait for a minute because if you sets the time to 10.29am, the mailman will usually appeared instead of the matchmaker :huh: :)
I agree.

Every time I have set the clock to 10.29AM - I have got mail rather than the matchmaker at 10.30AM- even when my adult character is old enough to get the matchmaker. I must admit I haven't done it enough to say she NEVER comes at 10.30AM - but at least with my V4 Jinsei - to date I have NEVER seen her at 10.30AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back