How many tamagotchis are you playing with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
How many Tamagotchis are you running right now? I'm running 6.

I'm running:

1 V1

1 V2

1 V3

2 V4's

1 P1

There are only 2 Tamagotchis I'm not playing with right now. My other V3 and other V1. When I get my 2 V4.5's then I'll be running 8 tamagotchis. The links to all 6 blogs for those tamagotchis are in my siggy! I have a seprate blog for each so I had to make 2 blogagotchi accounts.

Anyways... how many tamagotchis are you running right now?

-C.M.

I have currently been playing with two out of four of my tamagotchies off and on.

One V3 and one V4.

I have a v1, v3, Giga Pet Microchimp, and a Talking Nano Puppy who can no longer talk (he had a run-in with a cement wall when my friend stole my backpack several years ago).

I'm playing with 2 right now. They're a V3 and V4.

3 soon, 'cause I'm getting a V4.5. :p

-Matchy

i am running 3

-ver.3 pink shell(see through)

-ver.3 yellow with dots

-ver.4 sunflower skin

1, I am watching over my V-4. He is a toddler sleeping. He is cute. I have been keeping an eye on him.

[SIZE=7pt]1. I think it's a version 2. I named him Rad. He turned into a little alien thingy![/SIZE]

I used to have like 4 of them a few years ago. But then I took their batteries out because they were annoying & I lost interest.

But now I just take care of one, although I often forget I have it and then I hear it beeping, so I go to check on it, and it has several piles of feces piled up next to it, it's hunger is really bad and it has a disease. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel last night off ebay! Yay! That means when it arrives, I'll be running 7 Tamagotchis! But when the V4.5's come out this Friday, I'll be running 9! Too many! But I really love tamagotchis! I wonder if I should wait to run my Tamagotchi Angel... I'm not sure....

-C.M.

I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel last night off ebay! Yay! That means when it arrives, I'll be running 7 Tamagotchis! But when the V4.5's come out this Friday, I'll be running 9! Too many! But I really love tamagotchis! I wonder if I should wait to run my Tamagotchi Angel... I'm not sure.... 

-C.M.
Run the angel now! They're so much fun! I love Tamagotchi Angel. I want a Tamagotchi Angel Connection, or Ocean Connection! Wouldn't that be awesome? Bandai should consider making those; they'd be big money makers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Run the angel now! They're so much fun! I love Tamagotchi Angel. I want a Tamagotchi Angel Connection, or Ocean Connection! Wouldn't that be awesome? Bandai should consider making those; they'd be big money makers.
I will when it arrives. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back