What time can the parent leave the baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My adult tama has been with the baby for more than 24 hours.

Whats the time I set it to and wait how many minutes to see it leave?

Ps Its on a v4

I dunno about v4 but on otha versions it is 1 nite and 1 day. On the 2nd nite the parent should leave..2nd or 3rd im pretty sure!

The parent leaves on the second night after the baby was born.

The instructions always say 24hrs and it's just plain misleading ;)

Some ppl set their tama's clock to 11.59PM and wait one minute to watch the "leaving ceremony". The ceremony starts at 12.00 midnight.

That's where the tama adult watches over the sleeping baby for a couple of minutes, then cries and lifts slowly up off the screen.

I've got a V3 and it needs to be with the baby for 2 nights OFF PAUSE! :huh:

If you leave it on PAUSE for even one night you will have to wait until the day after tomorrow

The adult tama is old enough to leave its baby once it has been with the baby for over 24 hours.

HOWEVER - it ONLY leaves the baby at midnight.

If your tama has been with the baby for over 24 hours and you're impatient - set the time to 11.59PM , wait a minute, and then you will see the parent leave.

Then you can set the time to when your adult character normally wakes up - and then you'll have a baby waiting to be named.

Just remember that the parent ONLY leaves at midnight AFTER it has been with its baby for 24 hours :huh:

after the baby is with his parent for 24 hours, set the clock to 11:59.after a minute the lights should go out the parent should leave

Last edited by a moderator:
The parent must stay for 24 hours. After it has been 24 hours, the parent will leave at midnight on that night. I usually set the time to 11:59 after the parent has been with the baby for 24 hours. Then, the parent turns on the lights and hangs around for another three minutes or so, and leaves. Then, set your time back to normal, and you can start caring for the baby. :)

it leaves in 2 days. when it is sleeping and the lights are out the lights turn back on at midnight and the tama looks like it kisses the baby and blasts off.

hope i helped

hime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back