Curiosity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I sent my mom to walmart yesterday to pick me up some tama battaries..I told her enegizer NOT rayovac*i`ve had them go dead in one day flat >.>* but she came home with Walmart brand :) but anyway...I`m probly going to return them because they cost more than the energizer and store brand stuff tends to not be as if a good quality... but i have a question before i return them.Anyone who uses walmart brand Cr2032 *tamagotchi size* battaries how long do they last? *walmart not energizer* that way i know if it`s worth using them rather than exchanging them. :)

it depends on how much you play with it......see i once played with my tamagotchi for about 8 hours straight one day an about the same amount the next day and one more day then when i woke up the 4th day the battery was dying but you know you can press the button in the back of the tamagotchi ...then it will start up ......but it doesnt last very long :D

chocolate tamagotchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay.Well then...I`ll have to return it.(cause enerizer lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 months depending on how much you play with it* Thanks Chocolate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back