How can I hide my tamagotchi v4 at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I currently own a tamagotchi V4 and I need a way to hide it in class.

(Im in year 7 in Australia)

I have read something about making an alluminium cover but I asked my dad and he said it would break it.

I would'nt put it on a lanyard (a neck chain) because then everybody would see it and I would own the reputation for "Tamagotchi girl".

I can't buy a pouch for it because nowhere sells them where I live.

Oh wait does toys r us sell pouches?? Maybe I can get one there.

I always turn the sound off in class so it doesnt beep.

I was thinking maybe if I set the time to when it first goes to sleep so that when I get back home at the end of the day it would still be asleep but it would still get older?

Any other ideas/suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks, From Caitlin :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :huh: :) :D

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

hmmm... *thinks* i know! get a pencil case thingy and a few pencils, but your tama in the bottom and the pencils on the top! :D or you could use erasers so your tama doersnt get dirty

Remember: pockets are always good for hiding a tamagotchi!!! :gozarutchi: :eek: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just foud out were they sell tama pouches!! in wal-mart!!

(I just got the info by calling my friend. She has one.)

hmmm... *thinks* i know! get a pencil case thingy and a few pencils, but your tama in the bottom and the pencils on the top! :) or you could use erasers so your tama doersnt get dirty
That's exactly what I did at the beginning of the year when I was running my 2 V1's and 1 V3 back when I had only those Tamagotchis.

I suggest letting it sleep. I run 6 Tamagotchis and since I don't want to change the time on my V1 or my V4 (they're oldies and I don't wan't to pause or change time because it will affect their growth, they are Ben and Mark), I let all my other Tamagotchis sleep and when I go to Summer School, I take Ben and Mark with me.

No they do not grow. I thught that too but it's not true.

-C.M.

the way you can hide your tamagotchi is to turn off the sound by holding down buttons A then C then put your tamgotchi on pause by pressing A then B :)

chocolate tamagotchi :D

the way you can hide your tamagotchi is to turn off the sound by holding down buttons A then C then put your tamgotchi on pause by pressing A then B :D

chocolate tamagotchi B)
I suggest never EVER to pause it. Leave it at home or in your backpack if you can't take care of it at school. But don't pause it. Set the time to it's bedtime and let it sleep at home or at your backpack.

-C.M.

Beedy-time at school. It ages at school, no beeping and worrying, and no one will care. When you get home, just turn it to the right time and date.

I currently own a tamagotchi V4 and I need a way to hide it in class. (Im in year 7 in Australia)

I have read something about making an alluminium cover but I asked my dad and he said it would break it.

I would'nt put it on a lanyard (a neck chain) because then everybody would see it and I would own the reputation for "Tamagotchi girl".

I can't buy a pouch for it because nowhere sells them where I live.

Oh wait does toys r us sell pouches?? Maybe I can get one there.

I always turn the sound off in class so it doesnt beep.

I was thinking maybe if I set the time to when it first goes to sleep so that when I get back home at the end of the day it would still be asleep but it would still get older?

Any other ideas/suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks, From Caitlin ;) :ph34r: :) :D :lol:
I always hide it in my backpack and then set time to sleepy time then play with it recess/lunch as much as u want!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hope I Helped:

MiniTAma_11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back