Sign in to follow this  
CourtneeMalakian

Killer Masktchi?

no its not my friends all had masktchi and we tried to do it because i lost a bet :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

When you connect, instead of your Tamagotchi kissing the other Tamagotchi, the Killer Masktchi comes and slices your Tamagotchi's head off and it dies and leaves a egg. The egg hatches and out comes an adult, like the debugged Tamagotchi. You can choose these characters:

:mimitchi:

:ichigotchi:

:gozarutchi:

:puroperatchi:

:mametchi:

I had a dream about this last night. It is a fake glitch.

Edited by _mamatchi_

tell ur friend that heather, my bff, has had 35 generations of tamas, mostly masktchis and we connect all the time, not once has this obsurd thing ever happen!

11 yrs living on this earth! *tama*lover*

Did you NOT read?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT CHARACTER YOU HAVE! EVEN IF YOU HAVE A MAMETCHI, WHEN YOU CONNECT, SOMETIMES THE MASKTCHI WITH A KNIFE COMES AND SLICES YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS HEAD OFF AND THEN THE EGG WITH WINGS APPEARS!

Sheesh people at least READ what I put what my BFF said!

-C.M.

Its a total lie maskotchi wouldn't do that.Isn't he like the shy one.Thats why he wears a mask. :( :P :P

That rumor is completely false. There is no such glitch; your friend was telling a story. First of all, why would Bandai incorporate such a scenario in a kid's toy? Second of all, you can tell when someone is lying when he or she say it happened to a "friend of a friend" or "a friend's cousin".

I agree with PeaceFrog 777. I to KNOW she's lying :( :P hehe

t

ta

tama

tamap

tamapa

tamap

tama

tam

ta

TAMAGOTCHIS RULE !!!!

Edited by tamapa

Two things.

1.Masktchi IS the shy tama, so he could freak out and kill the tama.

2.It IS true, it happend to my two times before, only he just stabbed my tama. When he leaves the screen my tama does the death motion, then the "Egg of the Blue Scroll"(I made that part up, it's just the angel egg) appered. :D

you know I've never had a :D but it may be true mine have always died of old age or me not taking care of it. but I have seen a :mimitchi: up close and do they look micheovous. (sorry if misspell).they have a really freaky smile!!!Well anyway sorry to all you :angry: fans/lovers.

It could be possible that it it was the shape of the Masktchi's hand that looked like a Knife. Mabey just a mistaken animation.

Arrr...She be pulling your leg.

Unless some hacker has hacked there tamagotchi with a program to be like a virus.

Very easy to do really.

Every time you connect it sends the virus. Then they connect. The send the virus and so on.

Fairly easy if you know your stuff.

Lol! Your friend has got a great imagination, but its not true. Tamagotchis can not communicate with eachother like that. There not like the internet. and half the world (Not including the people without tamagotchis) would be affected.

//-lWeRide

Edited by -lWeride

show me a video