Choosing Gender

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.jenny

Reaction score
Do you get to choose the gender when you first start the game?

And can you choose when your tama mates, too?

If not how does it work?

You don't get to choose your tamagotchi's gender when you start it.

You can choose them by connecting with other tamagotchi's.. Other than that the matchmaker will just come and choose a tamagotchi for you to mate with, and they will have babies. The matchmaker can come around age 6 and up (5 as some say, for Oyajitchi early as age 4).

Hope I helped.

on the matchmaker if the book is shut a you press the button then it will be a girl and if its open and you prees it a boy sorry if its the other way round but i know it works

I think what gender you get is random, or pre-determined by some sort of other pattern, but you can't choose. Whether the matchmaker's book was open or closed didn't make a difference for me; on my v1, now, I usually get boy girl boy girl with some deviations but not many. You can't choose your gender, but eventually you will get both in your family line; I've never heard of a tama going 30-some generations of only males or only females!

No. If you mate with a friend, then both babies will be the same gender (to keep brother and sister from mating) but there is no choice.

inow this cuz i tried my self, when you have a kid through the matchmaker press b for a girl (b being the middle one) and a for a boy (a being the on on the left) hope i helped!

u cant choose the gender when u first start out cuz when the egg hatches its random whether or not its a boy or a girl. U can choose who it mates with if u have a love potion (honey) and 2 adult tamas. If u dont then u will have to choose a mate from the match maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back