Have you ever gotten detention?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama468

Reaction score
Well i am just wondering about how many people have acctually gotten detention here and if it was because of a tamagotchi?? no ofense on tamagotchis or anything cause i love them. hehe

I've gotten Detention, Suspened, DMC, and even Expelled. I'm kinda a bad little kid, wel, I'm not litt.e I'm 14. But I have gotten all of those.

Detention - Mostly for tardies. One time for not wearing my stupid ID

Suspended - I got into a fight and beat the crap out of this girl and was suspened for 3 days. Plus I was suspened again because I was stalking this boy that I liked 2 years ago.

DMC - DMC is in school suspention and I only got it because of tardies

Expelled - I have a problem with flooding toilets. I really like to make toilets overflow. I once got expelled for doing it so much.

-C.M.

My older brother just turned 14 today and he suspended for the rest of the year because of beating kids up and tardies

Not really. We got 5 min after school one time for being loud.. (Which isn't a REAL detention..) I've gotten a saturday school thing one time 'cause I was tardy to zero period (You have to wake up really early, too..)

In our school, we aren't allowed to- it's a Primary school, so everyone's too young. =]

[SIZE=7pt]I almost got detention last year, because I didn't hand in my assignment for my Italian class early enough. But then I handed it in the next morning so I didn't have to get detention.[/SIZE]

Gawd, one time I got detention just for my shirt coming untucked when I walked up 3 flights of stairs. My teacher was a *b word*

I also got detention for putting my head on my desk and my group hated me, so they called it annoying. I had to pick up the hallways (Yay! Not as bad as Hand Cramp!!!!) Till my retard of a ELA teacher came in telling my Math teacher she did it all wrong, even though our Math teacher said whats the point of writing 9 paragraphs when we will do it again? The retard of a ELA teacher still yelled at everyone.

I also got Suspended for pulling my friends chair from behind her, I got a good laugh. And my Spring Break started a day early ^^

I've gotten Detention, Suspened, DMC, and even Expelled. I'm kinda a bad little kid, wel, I'm not litt.e I'm 14. But I have gotten all of those. 

Detention - Mostly for tardies. One time for not wearing my stupid ID

Suspended - I got into a fight and beat the crap out of this girl and was suspened for 3 days. Plus I was suspened again because I was stalking this boy that I liked 2 years ago.

DMC - DMC is in school suspention and I only got it because of tardies

Expelled - I have a problem with flooding toilets. I really like to make toilets overflow. I once got expelled for doing it so much.

-C.M.
Overflowing toilets sounds like fun! I got Saturday detention for not wearing my P.E clothes. All it did was make me ditch P.E instead of showing up without my clothes. I went three times to detention for that my freshman year. I hate P.E. Now, I never have to take it again! Hooray! :angry: :angry: :D :D :)

I'm sure some of you saw my School Uniform topic and about all the rules.

Well there is a lunch rule. My friend brought a sandwhich with chips and a cookie with a Dr. Pepper and she got suspened for a week for that!!! OMG That is sooo crazy!!

-C.M.

I'm sure some of you saw my School Uniform topic and about all the rules. 

Well there is a lunch rule. My friend brought a sandwhich with chips and a cookie with a Dr. Pepper and she got suspened for a week for that!!! OMG That is sooo crazy!!

-C.M.
wtf. that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

wtf. that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard
Yeah she wants to move but the school doesn't allow transferring schools or moving school without a proper explanation.

-C.M.

I've never gotten a d-hall. I think I almost had, but I can't remember.

Twice. Once for being loud and annoying to one of my teachers, and another for something one of my enemies made up.

Yea I got detention before. Only 1 time though. It was in 5th grade. THIS IS A LONG STORY BTW!!! Ok so here it is:

My teacher was mean and hated me for some reason even though I was good all the time and never talked (i'm shy). So it was the day before Spring Break and I told my teacher I forgot my homework on the table at home (which I did). So she counted it late. Then she gave me this paper tha I had to have my mom or dad sign then I had to bring it back to school and turn it in when we came back from break. So after break I put the paper in my folder that the teacher gave me and 1 to everyone else at the beginning of the year. Then when she (more like a student collected them because she was too lazy to get her FAT BUTT up and do it herself! :D ) collected the folders at the end of the class I wasn't done with the folder yet and the bell already rang for everyone to go home. I was hurrying to put everything in the folder. I put the paper in the folder but it was in the wrong spot. The next day she called me to her desk and she said "Where is your paper you were supposed to turn in as soon as we got back from break?". I said "I put it in the folder like you told me to". She said "Well it wasn't in there when I checked" and it WAS! I took my folder back to my desk and looked for the paper. It was behind a paper and the teacher I guess was too lazy to check behind papers! I was mad. Then I took the folder back up to her and said "It was in there it was behind a paper." she said "Well I couldn't see it." So then she gave me a detention anyways! I was soo mad. I took the detention slip home to have my mom sign it and told her why I got it. She laughed at me and said she got way more detentions when she was in school. I was crying though because I hated my teacher. (She was fat and mean. She also had a mii fridge in the classroom! :eek: Oh...and you know how the cabinits(sp?) are supposed to be filled with school supplies??? Well her cabinits were filled with JUNK FOOD AND EXTRA POP! :eek: She never shared it either! She would just sit they're eating in front of us!)

No. I always get lucky. At our school, Wednesday is reading day, so we read for the first ten minutes of language and math class. I remembered to bring my book to language, but I forgot to bring it to math. Usually, we get detention if we forget to bring our books to math.

But I didn't get it. It's so weird how every time I forget, she doesn't give out detentions and every time I remember, our teacher does give out detentions.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back