How can you get a Makiko?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Can some one please tell me on how to get a Makiko. It's one of my favorite tamas. :D :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
But I'm confused.Is it 350 Fashion or 450 Fashion. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here's what you have to do to get a Makiko...

To get a Makiko, you have to have a female Tama. So then you get a teenager from the Meme family (if it's in another family, sorry but you can't get a Makiko!). Then, try to get a Memetchi. If you get Violetchi or Ponytchi you cannot get a Makiko. So then you have to raise your Fashion/Style/Artistic/Sparkle (whatever you wanna call it) points to 350 and make sure your Intelligence/Pencil and Kindness/Flower points make a total of at least 100. If your Kindness and Intelligence points don't make a total of 100 or your Kindness or Intelligence is higher than the Style, you can't get a Makiko. So that makes a total of 450+ skill points and then a few seconds later after you've accomplished this, you should have yourself a MAKIKO! :eek:

Hope I helped!!

But I'm confused.Is it 350 Fashion or 450 Fashion. :)
Like the chart states, it is 350 FASHION points.

You need a total skills points (all three added together) of at least 450 points.

That means your other two skills points must add together to make at least 100...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back