About the V3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
:) If you have ever looked at the tops of some of the Tamagotchi Version 3s, most say, "Tamagotchi Connection". But quite a few just say, "Tamagotchi". I was wodering why Bandai did that. Is there a certain reason?

Cinderpelt♥

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

The difference is that the tamas with "Tamagotchi Connection" are the North American versions - all sold in North America :)

Those with just "Tamagotchi" are the ConneXions - sold in Europe.

I can't remember what the Asia/Ausralasia tamas have on them - but I am sure that lots of our members in those areas will jump right in and tell us :D

There used to be minor differences between the two types. For example, in the wording between ConneCTions and ConneXions - like use of the word "AWAY" compared to "ABSENT" when the tamas disappeared off screen when connecting and use of the word "PUNISH" compared to "TIME OUT" - but the number of these differences between the ConneCTions and ConneXions is reducing each time a new version is launched.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day everyone!

You're right TamaMum, 'cause I'm gonna jump in and tell ya all the answer.

The first couple of batches of Australian Tamagotchi said "Tamagotchi Connexion"

The latest batches say "Tamagotchi"

And in Singapore I remember the limited edition ones didn't say anything. The others I believe just said "Tamagotchi".

I beleive you, but wait. Me and a few of my friends bought Tamagotchis here, in America, at normal places like Wal-mart, that just said Tamagotchi at the top. And they do not use "absent" instead of "away" and things like that. They are completely the same except for no "connection" at the top.

Cinderpelt♥

It had the word Tamagotchi on the new V3s but on the first designs of V4, it had the words Tamagotchi Connection on it. Isn't that weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back