Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha_somad

Why does every 1 h8 maskitchis? :o

well inuyasha everyon hates them because ppl call them ugly. And because some people are bad tamaparents they get them all the time. I personally love masktchi's. B) :angry: :D :lol: :o

well inuyasha everyon hates them because ppl call them ugly. And because some people are bad tamaparents they get them all the time. I personally love masktchi's. :) :D :lol: :o B)

I like them too but I never get them I only get mametchis and mimitchis! :) :angry: anyways this guyis sorta cute!!! :) <----------

:angry: I wouldn't say everyone hates them...:(

Gaah, I'm so addicted to TamaTalk that I know how to type the smileys without looking at anything, and in Fast Reply. O_o

I guess people don't like Maskitchi's because they are very common. Things sort of lose thier magic if you see them too much.

Personally, I like the challange of trying to get every character. Not just memitchi or mimitchi. I have a print out of all the characters for version 1 and 2, and I highlight them off as I get them.

I do the same, its boring to only get a certain kind of tama, even if it is a mimitchi. My goal is to get every v2 character.

i like maskitchi they r kinda cute. ive nevr had 1 cos iv only had my tamagotchi 4 3 days and its only a teen. -_-

well inuyasha everyon hates them because ppl call them ugly. And because some people are bad tamaparents they get them all the time. I personally love masktchi's. :D -_- :( :wub: ^_^

Yeah.. I love them too... they are so cute! :o ;) :D :P

u hav to treat it bad[leave its hunger hearts dwn for hours]but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let it die.

yeah, the maskitchis are cute! :mimitchi:

I love Maskitchis,they r cute.

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!----------->>>> :furawatchi: :lol: :)