Why does every 1 h8 maskitchis? :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well inuyasha everyon hates them because ppl call them ugly. And because some people are bad tamaparents they get them all the time. I personally love masktchi's. B) :angry: :D :lol: :eek:

:angry: I wouldn't say everyone hates them... :(

Gaah, I'm so addicted to TamaTalk that I know how to type the smileys without looking at anything, and in Fast Reply. o_O

I guess people don't like Maskitchi's because they are very common. Things sort of lose thier magic if you see them too much.

Personally, I like the challange of trying to get every character. Not just memitchi or mimitchi. I have a print out of all the characters for version 1 and 2, and I highlight them off as I get them.

I do the same, its boring to only get a certain kind of tama, even if it is a mimitchi. My goal is to get every v2 character.

i like maskitchi they r kinda cute. ive nevr had 1 cos iv only had my tamagotchi 4 3 days and its only a teen. -_-

well inuyasha everyon hates them because ppl call them ugly. And because some people are bad tamaparents they get them all the time. I personally love masktchi's. :D -_- :( :wub: ^_^
Yeah.. I love them too... they are so cute! :eek: ;) :D :p

I love Maskitchis,they r cute.

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!----------->>>> :furawatchi: :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back