Anyone know.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu-fotchi, or Ufotchi, is the character that looks like a small UFO with tiny ears ( https://tamalove.pixelmood.com/connexion_2_characters.htm ). It was originally an Osuchi/Mesuchi character, but they carried it over to the V2s. I got it on my first generation; I had Marutchi and treated it quite well, and it then evolved into the teenager, Yu-fotchi.

you usuallyget one in the first time you play your tama and you should never connect hope you like my information :) <_< :unsure:

i got a ufotchi, all i did was make sure the happy and hunger hearts never went below 4 and my training bars were at 3. It wasnt very difficult, i just made sure i took good care of my tamagotchi.

I had a Maruchi and treated it very well. Got the training bars to 4 and never let it go under 3 hearts. I also had five tamafriends, I dont know if that matters.

Yu-fotchi was the first tama I got so I wasn't exactly sure how 2 look after it but I guess wen it's born u leave it hungry and unhappy for a while then fill them all rite up the u just keep filling up the hearts wen they drop quite a lot

[SIZE=14pt]I gots one rite now. I fed my marutchi lots of snacks in order to play games. and never let his happy and hunger hearts go below 1 heart. thats how mine evolft into an yo- ?? whatever[/SIZE]

I have one that looks like an onion do you know its name it is a teenager. I have looken at all the websites on Tamacotchis and know one knew about them.Please Help :mellow:

Fryrox25, Your Tamagotchi is an Oniontchi.

P.S. This isn't the place you are supposed to be posting questions!

-Twirly :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back