3rd Wave of Colours released in UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real_Three

Reaction score
Found them in a local toy shop, 6 designs

1. Blue with flames on lower half, red antenna ball.

2. Blue with little white stars and yellow planets.

3. Transluscent Amber with yellow leaves and blue berries, purple buttons and antenna ball (bought this one).

4. White with pink and purple clover-esque shapes.

5. White with blue pattern all around coming from screen outwards.

6. Translucent Pink - Same as this https://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6536/item052001mf6.gif EnTama except with "Tamagotchi" on top, top design on side and chain instead of beads.

Cool! Maybe those colors will reach the US! I have a translucent v3, but it would be cool to have a translucent v4 too!

It would appear that the MatchMaker glitch (staying only 15 seconds) has been fixed IIRC she stayed for much longer than 15 seconds on this one, but I've only had her once on the new one so I'll confirm when she comes again.

when the v4s and v3s come out there are hardly any patterns but then there are loads but it's when another version is out...so you'll always have a less like...different type of it. i wish they got lots of designs then released them.

i saw lots of cool designs at sainsburys

Whoops, I meant I have a translucent pink V3, and it would cool to have a translucent pink V4. Sorry about the mix up!

Found them in a local toy shop, 6 designs
1. Blue with flames on lower half, red antenna ball.

2. Blue with little white stars and yellow planets.

3. Transluscent Amber with yellow leaves and blue berries, purple buttons and antenna ball (bought this one).

4. White with pink and purple clover-esque shapes.

5. White with blue pattern all around coming from screen outwards.

6. Translucent Pink - Same as this https://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6536/item052001mf6.gif EnTama except with "Tamagotchi" on top, top design on side and chain instead of beads.
Did you buy it in England? (The one you bought.)

If you did, where please?

Yes the designs are UK only I believe, it was from a local toy shop called Kerrisons but I have seen the new designs in WoolWorths and Tesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back