LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
Today was the last day of school, all we did was play games and GO NUTS!!!!!!! We were running around the room screaming and shouting out how many minutes was left of the school year!!!!! But I was the most hyper!!!! I was screaming at the top of my lungs while jumping on the desks and crashing into things ;) !!!! And at the last moment of the day, we were like, "THREE!!!!!! TWO!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!! LAST SECOND OF SCHOOL WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD" And then we all went storming out of the building!!!! Man it was so fun!!! So when's your last day of school? And how hyper do u think youll get?

June 26th! And I'll go more hyper than anyone on earth- more hyper than you!!!!!

My last day of school was on June 8! We went to this skating+video arcade called the Fun Spot! :D

[SIZE=8pt]I had my last day[/SIZE]

of school since June 5th.

hahah!! lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my last day of school was on june 7th and it was preety boring the only kool thing we did was watch a movie :[

Today was the last day of school, all we did was play games and GO NUTS!!!!!!! We were running around the room screaming and shouting out how many minutes was left of the school year!!!!! But I was the most hyper!!!! I was screaming at the top of my lungs while jumping on the desks and crashing into things :huh: !!!! And at the last moment of the day, we were like, "THREE!!!!!! TWO!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!! LAST SECOND OF SCHOOL WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD" And then we all went storming out of the building!!!! Man it was so fun!!! So when's your last day of school? And how hyper do u think youll get?
My last day of school was May 24. Sounds like you had a fun day. :unsure: I didn't have a fun last day. Our last day we had exams. I never have a fun last day anymore. In fact, I wasn't happy. There are so many of my friends that I'll never see again. Good thing we have myspace. We can meet up and hang out. But no more classes with them. :)

Now I have lame summer school. Booring!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back