Will my items stay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandleGal212

Reaction score
My tama is getting rather old, and I know I will not be able to find it a mate. So I was wondering.....in the future when it passes away, will all of my items disappear with it? :( My friend said they will, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks in advance. <_<

You can find an oldie and mate them together. Anyway, the items and gps will lost once s/he died and you need to press A and C for a new egg.

[SIZE=14pt] Yes, you will lose all of your items! my friend's tama died and when he reset it, there were no items left! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Yes, you will lose all of your items! my friend's tama died and when he reset it, there were no items left! [/SIZE]
by reset do you mean pushed the little button at the back of the tama, or pressed a and c at the 'angel' screen?

Right, your items will be lost. You can find another oldie and mate your tama, though, if any of your friends have one. If you mate two oldies, you get a secret character.

:blink: :unsure: :lol: :wacko: hi

yes the items will not stay i would use them up befor they die.

:furawatchi: :ph34r:

Right, your items will be lost. You can find another oldie and mate your tama, though, if any of your friends have one. If you mate two oldies, you get a secret character.
I could have got a secret character? Darn..... I would have mated my oldie with another, but my friend managed to somehow ruin her tamas, and I don't own another one. Ah well. It's only my first generation so I guess it won't be too awful to start over. :furawatchi:

Nah, I've got a different tama now. I just reset the tamagotchi. I'm so happy though 'cause I was hoping so much for a ringotchi, and I just found out that mine evolved into one! :lol: She's so cute.....

I miss all my items I suppose, but I like to collect them anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back