my name relates to what happens to me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaduck

Reaction score
no matter what I do to my tamagochi, it always turns into a duck of some sort! I take good care of it. I just got my tamagochi 3 weeks ago and I know ducks are 1 of the worst u can get. first it was a white duck thing, then it died. then it was a sorta black duck with a hair bun it died. and now its a stupid pot plant duck!! could some 1 help me? I want something good like a mimichi or at least something that looks nothing like a duck!! please help. I dont wanna stay up till 10 and wake up at 8! I know! I will set the clock so it goes to bed at 9 and gets up at 7. but I guess its kinda cute when it waddles up to the screen and smiles or kisses you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get better characters, take better care of your tama. Meaning...Keep its hearts full, play a lot of games with it, and stay away from the Snacks. Also be sure to get its Training high.

Oh yeah, you can put you tama to sleep by turning off the lights, 30 minutes before it actually calls you to turn off the lights.

so if it falls to sleep at 10, just turn the lights off at 9:30 and it will automatically go to the bed.

Cheer Up! The white duck (Kuchipatch? - if it looks like the green duck JC put in his post) - is not a 'bad' character to get- it's just not the very best and you're right - it is very cute when it gets up close and personal on the screen!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back