Admin on a forum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Tama

Reaction score
I have. It's kinda nice to think those people want you to help maintain their forum. I regret turning their offers down but I didn't know that invision free didn't mind if you were under 13 unless you owned the forum. (Well not as much)

At the same time though it is annoying because you wonder if that person chose you because you're kind and decent, or just because they are looking for members and are playing the oportunity or power card to real you in.

Nope, I haven't. This is the only forum I really go on :gozarutchi: .
Yeah same here. Mainly because most forums just don't get that far. Unlike TT which has just had its third birhtday! (Yayness!)

I got to be the first admin on hotagotchi's site...but then I wasn't allowed to go, my parents wouldn't let me.

T_T Adminship for nothing.

I have never been asked before. I'm sure I could do it, but I'm ok not.

Yes, a few times. I am pretty experienced. I am a guide on another site.

Yes, on my forum and my friends forum, Mimtchis.

I don't really liked to be asked a Admin on a new forum, sorry no offense.

I've been asked several times to Admin or Moderate. Usually I only agree if I'm already situated somewhere. I currently Co-admin on Tama-Love's forum :D

I've never been asked, and I hope not to be.

I don't think I'd be able to handle the responsibility of helping to run a site. If there were a lot of different people as admins or co-admins I wouldn't mind as much though.

This is the only forum I go on. I've never been asked.

Sure, it would be nice to be asked, but I mean it's really nice just being a normal member and not having many responsibilities.

Even though it'd be cool to have an offer like that, I don't think I'd be able to handle it xD I'd probably last a week, if that.

Yeah, and it's a big responsibility to keep everything under control like that. But I love it!

And there, my karma actually gets raised. :blink:

Yes. Actually, many times... It's an odd feeling, though. I'm so used to being just a member, and wishing I was staff. Then, when turned staff, I was just wishing to go back to meber-level so I could still feel comfortable posting on the boards, something other than closing a topic for once... :gozarutchi:

Most of the sites weren't very successful anyhow. :blink: Well, TamaTalk is enough for me for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back