Tama 6th Year Old

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.jenny

Reaction score
I admit I played around with the time, but I change it back instantly.

Today is my tama's 6th day with me (suppose to be 7, but I pause it for one day by accident). When will the matchmaker come again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try setting the time to 10:29AM. Wait for a minute. If mail comes, then try again.

Don't worry. Maybe you've missed the matchmaker. She will comes to your tama as long as it's still an adult. It's better to set the time either 2.59pm or 6.59pm and wait for a minute because if you set the time to 10.29am, usually the mailman will appeared instead of the matchmaker :( :lol:

I admit I played around with the time, but I change it back instantly.
Today is my tama's 6th day with me (suppose to be 7, but I pause it for one day by accident). When will the matchmaker come again?
Soo..... Doesn't Work, Don't Worry Just set the time to 10:29 7:29 or 2:59 and wait..... if it still doen't work try using love potion and then connecting with someone else visit they will kiss do it agian and then u will have baybes!!!!!!

well, she came, cause I set the time to 6:59 (I went to take a shower, so I missed it, so then I decided to set it back). Well, my tama mated with a memetchi.

and I have a boy again! I wanted a girl, but whatever.

is there anyway for my 3rd generation to turn into a girl. How?

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,tamatalk

if that hapens to you then you might have missed the matchmaker while your tamagotchi was on pause but as long as your an adult the match maker will come back but this time dont pause it .

(i love memetchi)

:eek:

:(

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back