Need some help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
ok, i'm not that old but i was there when they started in 97 so i dunno. I have 2 V4 Tamagotchi's and for the life of me i can't seem to get any characters in the Mame or Kutchi families... i only have gotten characters in the Meme family.

So my question is how do you get a character in the other families? I only ask because in a few days my two boys will be gone and i wanna try for two different characters (mimitchi and kutchipatchi). Or if you want please let me know how to get these characters.

Thanks,

Doug

I think it just takes a lot of patience and a lot of care. Also, instead of mating your two tamagotchis, wait for the matchmaker to come. If the matchmaker brings a good tamagotchi as a partner, like Mametchi or someone from the Mame family, then go ahead and try your luck at love! Then just be patient. Even if your next generation turns out to be the same as your previous tamagotchi, and not like who the matchmaker brought, be patient -- the ancestry is still remembered. I had a long line of Meme tamagotchis, and all of a sudden I began raising a Mame teenager. Then I remembered somewhere along the line I had partnered one of my tamagotchis with a Mame character the matchmaker had brought a while back.

As for the Kuchi family, I think that's a bit harder. I've only had one Kuchi character (Sebiretchi). I got her after one of my Meme teenagers turned into a universal adult (Masktchi), and I mated her with another universal adult that the matchmaker brought, and the resulting baby turned into a Mohitamatchi toddler and eventually into the Kuchi family. But also remember that a Mohitamatchi toddler also has a possibility of growing into the Meme family.

So just be patient and experiment with the way you take care of your tamagotchis and who you partner your tamagotchis with. :D

It's definitely a challenge to try to change families.

I have had limited success by waiting for the matchmaker and only saying yes to a partner who is in the group I want to move into, eg. I had a Marotchi and only said yes when the MM brought me a Kuchipatchi. My next generation became a Young Kuchi+Tarakotchi.

It doesn't work every time - but it might be worth a try if you're getting bored with the same family ;)

So, do you think making my adult over weight could make the mm bring them characters from the kutchi family?
Hmmm... never heard of that theory before... but if you neglect it too, you might get a Universal group character - and that might help you change families... (doesn't guarantee that the MM will bring a Kuchi partner tho')...

Worth a try?

Good Luck :)

Well I've heard that the first tama you get affects the rest of the generations. :) :) :)

i have had the parents from the meme family and i got a kutchi tama. and it was my first kutchi too... so yeah i dont believe in the whole parents thingy. buy thats just my opinion. i mihgt be wrong.. but oh well!

Well I've heard that the first tama you get affects the rest of the generations. B) :D :D
in other words i'm probably gonna be sick and tired of the meme family. Oh well, i got my 3rd gen tama's now and i hope to get a different character thats not from the meme family.

messing with there weight might be the reason.i got a mohitamatchi from making it weigh a lot on my v3.So it is pssible to ket in the kutchi family from being a heavy weight

I would suggest using a different care method than your use to, Like mess with how many happy/hungry hearts you fill at a time.

Hope I helped,

RoryLink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back