MUSIC U LIKE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite music is...

Lilly Allen: because her music sounds nice and if you listen to it its really funny!

And Mika: He is really good at singing!

All of those bands suck. I LOOOVE System of a Down. They are my favorite band of all time. I also like other bands too such as Kraftwerk, Cannibal Corpse, Skinny Puppy, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot (some of their songs suck but there are a lot that I like), The Misfits, and more.

-C.M.

All of those bands suck. I LOOOVE System of a Down. They are my favorite band of all time. I also like other bands too such as Kraftwerk, Cannibal Corpse, Skinny Puppy, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot (some of their songs suck but there are a lot that I like), The Misfits, and more. 

-C.M.
Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and Misfits are good bands :]

The only thing up there that I like is Red Jumpsuit Appuratus.

I would list all my favourite bands but my the time I'm done, it would be next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

-C.M.
:mellow: LOL! I *heart* rock too! System of A Down, AFI, Green Day, Slipknot, Hawthorne Hights, Relient K, 3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Kiss, Queen, Nickleback, and Disturbed! YEAH! I voted for AC/DC.

Miss Murder By AFI, AWSOME! :(

I don't like any of those bands...my music taste is limited xD

Oasis, Editors, Coldplay, Green Day, Snow Patrol. I like alternative :]

I'm not really into pop, although I do like pop punk. So my favorite bands are Green Day, MCR, Linkin Park, Oasis, and Nickelback, in roughly that order. :huh:

~Mimitchilover

Latest posts

Back