Please help, my Tama is jobless!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably haven't got a job yet. :) You need to wait for an offering.

You will get offered a job 3 days after your tamagotchi has been an adult. You will have to have at least 50 skill points in each category to get an average job. For the bigger jobs, you will have to have 80-100 skill points.

Are you sure? I keep getting 'urgent' letters, and when I answer to them, it looks as if my Tama has been stood up, because nobody comes to meet him :wub:

Are these job interviews that I have to reach certain skill points for?

Thanks for the replies, btw :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, here's the deal (I had this problem with my tamagotchi) It won't go to work because it doesn't have a job. Just wait until you get a [!] and open it (it comes in the mail). Mr. Turtle (or your teacher if you changed it) will make a sad face and then your tamagotchi will start getting mad. You will get another [!] in the mail open it and you will be infront of a business. press B and your tamagotchi will get rated the judges have to give it a perfect score (three o's - not x's) and your tamagotchi will get that job. If you didn't understand it very clearly go to this link (it's a video of a tamagotchi getting a job)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
you need 80 skill points in one of your skills to get a job and you need a certain amount of skill points to get certain jobs. If you're having trouble with the games and getting skill points, here's a guide:

Jumping Rope - random

Mimic - random

Shape - intelligence

Dance - art

Flag - social/kindness

hope this helped!

When you get a job, look at the tamatown website in the office and look at the info poster it'll give you more info on jobs here's a quick link:www.tamatown.com

:huh: Is it not an adult? Is it a child? Babies can't go to work/school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back